Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

<< < (27/49) > >>

BillCable:
Ward's interesting.  Such a gray character.  Sinful beyond redemption, but wanting nothing else.

But yeah, he's also a huge dbag.

BillCable:
Seems too early to set up the Inhumans.  They'd be trying to find the city before Hydra for almost 4 seasons!   :o

But you could be right.  Is their city "thousands of years old"?

McMetal:

--- Quote from: BillCable on November 14, 2014, 02:30 PM ---Seems too early to set up the Inhumans.  They'd be trying to find the city before Hydra for almost 4 seasons!   :o

But you could be right.  Is their city "thousands of years old"?

--- End quote ---

Yes, Attilan is at least as old as the decomposing Kree, which is supposedly thousands of years old. Supposedly the Kree came to Earth and experimented on early humans, creating the "Inhumans" who then went on to found Attilan, etc. Skye's dad could be an exiled Inhuman trying to find his way back.

Marvel has also announced they are shipping double the copies of next week's issue of the Inhumans too, which coincedentally comes out the day after the next SHIELD episode airs. Hmmm...

BillCable:
Man, I'll be impressed if they kept that kind of reveal under wraps.

P-Siddy:
Well, onto the winter break... hard to wait until March, but I guess we have Agent Carter to tide us over until then.

So the finale, wow!

A question...

What happened to Raina?  She was there and it appeared she changed, but she didn't appear to be in the chamber once Skye freed herself from her "Chrysalis."

Poor Trip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version