Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

<< < (38/49) > >>

Nicklab:
A very solid way to end season 2.  In fact up until last week I thought that Jaiying had somewhat benevolent intentions.  At least until she killed Gonzalez!  I got the sense that Rayna was able to redeem herself.  And personally?  I'm not completely certain that she's dead.  All in all I think this episode arc has done a lot to develop the Inhumans in the MCU in the leadup to their movie.  I'm just curious if Skye will end up crossing over into that project.

The fight for the control of the Illiad was some pretty good stuff.  Multiple Girl was pretty badass, but it was cool to see that there was a way to take out all of the copies by neutralizing the prime Multiple girl.  And the fight for the Kree artifact between Mac, Coulson, Fitz and Gordon?  That was pretty awesome.  But when Mac lopped off Coulson's arm?  That was definitely shocking, but it was also a great bookend.  After all, the season began with Lucy Lawless's character touching a Diviner and cutting off her own arm in an attempt to survive.  She didn't, but Mac's actions were so decisive that he wound up saving Coulson's life.

The Ward/Agent 33 arc came to a fitting end.  33 was clearly damaged and beyond any sort of salvation.  And Ward is just all sorts of messed up.  I was glad to see Bobbie beat the hell out of both of them... at least until Ward broke her leg.  The fact that Bobbie would also sacrifice herself rather than letting Hunter get shot really showed some real heart for her character.  I thought Bobbie was a little one dimensional at the beginning of the season, and Hunter was too.  But they really seem to have developed into good characters for the show.

The last few things in the episode left you wondering where things are going.  May seems to have turned a corner.  I think she's finally come to terms with what happened in Bahrain.  And I get the sense that she may be on the verge of rekindling her marriage.  Coulson?  I think he may wind up with a Deathlok type of arm.  Ward as the new leader of HYDRA?  Seriously?  I wonder where that may go.  But the biggest shock of all had to be Simmons being sucked into the Kree artifact.  That was an even bigger WHOA moment than what happened to Coulson.  It certainly left me wondering if Simmons will actually become Captain Marvel.

DSJ™:
Anyone still watching this show? 2 solid episodes thus far... except that Ward.  ::)

Nice to see Lo Pan...  :D

P-Siddy:
I've enjoyed the season so far.  Would have liked to have seen more of the other end of the portal, but maybe we'll get back there someday.  It seems like there might be some foreboding that Coulson may end up dead and staying dead someday with May's ex giving her the "you're becoming a leader" speech.

Scockery:
It's as okay a show as it's been.

As for Strucker Jr. Me, personally I'd rather have sexy parties on my yacht over funding international terrorism.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on October  7, 2015, 10:13 AM ---Anyone still watching this show? 2 solid episodes thus far... except that Ward.  ::)

Nice to see Lo Pan...  :D

--- End quote ---

They're on my DVR...haven't gotten to them yet.  The same can't be said for Gotham.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version