Community > Other Toy Lines

Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. - by Boss Fight Studios

<< < (2/14) > >>

Greg:

--- Quote from: JediJman on June  4, 2014, 01:14 PM ---I would totally buy a set of these.  How does the pledge portion work?  Is that currently the only way to get the figures?  Cool stuff, but I found their site very confusing.

--- End quote ---

The Kickstarter is essentially a pre-order, in that you would pay now and (assuming the project gets funded; if it doest you don't pay anything) get the figures later. Each reward level is a different item, so if you wanted a single Spartan you would pledge $30 and select that reward. Then there is a seperate Fundafull site to purchase additional figures. If you don't want to pay up front Boss Fight's goal is to make nearly everything available thru a website later. A couple of the figures are exclusive to this Kickstarter though (bronze Spartan and "Celestial" repaints).

JediJman:
What about the stretch goals?  It looks like the pre-curse Medusa was shown, but is not available with wave 1?  I'd like to get a few Spartans and the Medusa with and without legs, but not crazy about spending a ton for them.  I'd bite on the $30 Spartan if it meant I could for sure order legs Medusa.  Decisions decisions.

Greg:

--- Quote from: JediJman on June  4, 2014, 09:17 PM ---What about the stretch goals?  It looks like the pre-curse Medusa was shown, but is not available with wave 1?  I'd like to get a few Spartans and the Medusa with and without legs, but not crazy about spending a ton for them.  I'd bite on the $30 Spartan if it meant I could for sure order legs Medusa.  Decisions decisions.

--- End quote ---

It looks like if you want to purchase any additional items (including any unlocked stretch goals) during the Kickstarter, you have to pledge for at least the $115 one-of-each reward level. That's rather annoying and costly if you just want two or three figures. Considering the project is nearly funded and will most likely hit the $90k stretch goal for the Medusa, it might be more cost-effective for you to wait things out and buy what you want once they are offered up for regular sale online.

Dave:
These look super cool.  Too bad Hasbro isn't still employing these guys to make SW figures.

Jesse James:
See how much this thing made?  They hit that $90k and then some. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version