Collectibles > Saga Legends

2014 Saga Legends Basic Figures (Rebels Cardback)

<< < (4/10) > >>

Jesse James:
I'm in the camp where if it's new (and not too animated looking), I figure I either want it for what it is, or I want it to try and attempt a custom articulation job on it.  I've found some interesting avenues of late for adding articulation with relatively minimal effort, skill, and having it function without issues like paint flaking and joints falling apart...  If I can do that, and get some very basic stuff out of a figure (knees and elbows, wrists as well), then I'm pretty content with the figure for what it is.

Like you though, articulation keeps me from ALL the other figures.  I may get Hoth Luke for the head though.  A goggle-less hoth hat is interesting to me.  Weird thought I know.

Scockery:
Han Solo's boots aren't painted above the ankle. LOL.

Jesse James:
Grabbed a Gree at Target...  Weird seeing these 5POA Clone Wars figures, yet done in a realistic style to aim more at collectors and fit in with the line overall...  Just odd.  Oh and even more odd is having the bandolier as a separately sculpted piece.  Why?  Not that I'm complaining.  It's just odd.

Otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with Gree for what he is...  I plan to adjust him some so he's more poseable but he's not bad as-is.

McMetal:
I grabbed a mintier carded Gree tonight, to replace the busted up one I got previously. Not sure I want to open the spare since I have the original CW figure laying around loose already. Maybe good custom fodder though.

Jeff:
For those keeping track, in the last two weeks, Wave 1 started hitting Walmart, Wave 2 is hitting Target, and now Wave 3 is IN-STOCK at EE...

Case of 12

Set of 6

Also saw some reports of them popping up (on the expensive side) at Amazon as well.

Are the floodgates finally opening?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version