Collectibles > Saga Legends

2014 Saga Legends Basic Figures (Rebels Cardback)

<< < (2/10) > >>

Darby:
I was happy to see Luke, though the helmet is kind of odd. Maybe one of the existing ones will fit on there. Han I'm glad to see since I wasn't super happy with the TVC one. Lando... we just got the TVC one, which was very good, and I always liked the Saga one way back when better anyways.

McMetal:
No new Rebels or Clone Wars figures teased for this line?  ???

Darby:
Forgot about the Royal Guard, too. I thought the lack of new Rebels was odd, but we'll see what else comes during the show.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: McMetal on October  9, 2014, 01:54 PM ---No new Rebels or Clone Wars figures teased for this line?
--- End quote ---

Nope...  just OT. 

They didn't discount future Rebels figures, but I kind of got the feeling that Rebels won't have the same range of characters that TCW did.  That's why the Legends boxes are Rebels and Movies figures combined.

Jesse James:
Plus Hasbro had said "Lots of OT" in the build-up to the new movies at one point, no?  Like they want that as the focus going in...  Rebels is hitting at a weird time.  I agree Jeff, it seems like the line may be somewhat limited.  So far there hasn't been much beyond the mains to get excited about anyway but it's only a couple episodes in.

I wonder if the show may be somewhat short-lived and that's the plan all along?  Not a huge expansive show like TCW was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version