Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Medicom 6" MAFEX Star Wars figures

<< < (3/9) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on October 15, 2014, 04:10 AM ---I have the 4 different 6" versions of Vader on order: Hasbro, MAFEX, Revoltech and Bandai.
--- End quote ---

Which Bandai Vader - the Movie Realization Samurai or the 1/12 Model Kit Vader?  And don't forget about the Bandai SH Figuarts Vader, which will be going up for pre-order in the near future! ;)

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Jeff on October 15, 2014, 10:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on October 15, 2014, 04:10 AM ---I have the 4 different 6" versions of Vader on order: Hasbro, MAFEX, Revoltech and Bandai.
--- End quote ---

Which Bandai Vader - the Movie Realization Samurai or the 1/12 Model Kit Vader?  And don't forget about the Bandai SH Figuarts Vader, which will be going up for pre-order in the near future! ;)

--- End quote ---

I've got both the Samurai and 1/12 Vader ordered, so I guess that makes 5 different 6" versions I have coming.  I haven't been able to find any preorders for the SH Figuarts version, but that'll make a cool half dozen.  Booyah.   8)

Jeff:
MAFEX C3PO and R2-D2 Announced

Diddly:
They look good, but considering Vader hasn't even been released yet, it will probably be a few years til we get our hands on them. :P

JesseVader08:
Yeah, I think Vader was originally supposed to come out in December of 2014 and there's still no sign of him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version