Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (SPOILER FREE)

<< < (3/13) > >>

Jeff:
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Breaks Fandango Ticket Sales Record

"The site sold eight times as many tickets as it did on the first day of sales for the previous record holder, 'The Hunger Games.'"

I think the big theater near my house is up to 22 showtimes between 7pm and midnight on 12/17, with another dozen shows after midnight.  If things keep selling out it sounds like some places will end up showing TFA on 75-90% of their screens that night.

Darth Slothus:
Not sure which to see it on. Have a theater with 'DBOX' seating(shaking seats, I saw Godzilla on it) or IMAX. The DBOX theater has a huge screen too, though not as big as IMAX.

Matt_Fury:
I got one seat for me for IMAX for the 17th and a digital 2-D on the 18th for me and my oldest.  Cinemark.com was a nightmare last night and Fandango was even worse!

Phrubruh:
Presales tickets for TFA shatter the record held by the Hunger Games back in 2012. Disney would like to see more that $208 million in opening weekend sales that were set by Jurassic World.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/20/9576881/star-wars-the-force-awakens-ticket-sale-records

JediJman:
Is anyone doing the 24 hour Marathon Viewing of all 7 episodes?  I really want to, but am just seeing the 7:00 with family and friends this time around. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version