Collectibles > Titanium Series, Action Fleet and Micro Machines

Star Wars Hot Wheels

<< < (5/9) > >>

Qui-Gon Jim:
Anyone else collecting the Hot Wheels ships?  I bought my son the remaining ships he was missing for Christmas, and I just picked up the 2-pack with the Star Destroyer and Mon Cal frigate.  The only one that eludes me so far is the Rebels TIE which is in a 2-pack with the Ghost.  I even have the two versions of the snowspeeder (Luke's is packed in with a "playset").

GrandMoffNick:
Where did you find the Star Destroyer/ Mon Cal Frigate?

I only have a couple of these, but that sounds like a must have.

--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on January 13, 2016, 08:10 AM ---Anyone else collecting the Hot Wheels ships?  I bought my son the remaining ships he was missing for Christmas, and I just picked up the 2-pack with the Star Destroyer and Mon Cal frigate.  The only one that eludes me so far is the Rebels TIE which is in a 2-pack with the Ghost.  I even have the two versions of the snowspeeder (Luke's is packed in with a "playset").

--- End quote ---

Qui-Gon Jim:
I found it at TRU.  My son loves the ships more than he does action figures, so I have gone overboard with these for him.   :)  It is tough finding information on what is out, what to expect, etc.  Hasbro collectors have it good.  :)

77Skywalker:
I already have the Imperial Star Destroyer with the Mon Calamari cruiser, and Slave 1.

Qui-Gon Jim:
Found Rey's Speeder, black resistance X-wing with closed foils, and First Order Star Destroyer yesterday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version