Author Topic: 6" Black Series Cantina Showdown 2-Pack  (Read 9897 times)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: 6" Black Series Cantina Showdown 2-Pack
« Reply #30 on: August 2, 2014, 10:32 AM »
I saw the Showdown 2-pack for the first time in a store the other day.  It looks cool.  But then you look right above that pack and hanging on the pegs are the individual versions of Han and Greedo.  And that just comes across as ridiculous.

What I'd like to know?  Does this 2-pack come with all of Han's accessories that are packed with the 6" basic figure?  Because if it does, I may just trade off my individual Han Solo and buy the 2-pack.  I still haven't bought Greedo, and I'm in no hurry to do so.

Han doesn't include the stormtrooper belt or E-11 blaster so it's even less of a value than buying the singles.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 2, 2014, 11:01 AM »
I saw the Showdown 2-pack for the first time in a store the other day.  It looks cool.  But then you look right above that pack and hanging on the pegs are the individual versions of Han and Greedo.  And that just comes across as ridiculous.

What I'd like to know?  Does this 2-pack come with all of Han's accessories that are packed with the 6" basic figure?  Because if it does, I may just trade off my individual Han Solo and buy the 2-pack.  I still haven't bought Greedo, and I'm in no hurry to do so.

Han doesn't include the stormtrooper belt or E-11 blaster so it's even less of a value than buying the singles.

Really?  Thanks for the info, Jay!  With that in mind I think I'll be skipping the 2-pack then.

The next question?  Where to get a Greedo?  Amazon and eBay have low enough prices.  Although with the packaging change coming soon, there's no doubt going to be a Target clearance coming as well.  How low does anyone think the Black Series 6" figures might go there?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 2, 2014, 11:44 AM »
That depends on if the DCPI is going to change for the 6" figures...

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #33 on: August 2, 2014, 05:08 PM »
That depends on if the DCPI is going to change for the 6" figures...

It's not.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #34 on: August 2, 2014, 05:10 PM »

Really?  Thanks for the info, Jay!  With that in mind I think I'll be skipping the 2-pack then.

The next question?  Where to get a Greedo?  Amazon and eBay have low enough prices.  Although with the packaging change coming soon, there's no doubt going to be a Target clearance coming as well.  How low does anyone think the Black Series 6" figures might go there?

Despite the revised packaging, the Target DPCI isn't changing. I can get you a Greedo cheaper than Amazon. PM me for details.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2014, 05:14 PM by Jayson »

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #35 on: August 3, 2014, 08:36 AM »
Looks like I have to revise my previous statement. Han DOES include all of the same accessories as the standard 6" releases.