Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL Offseason 2014

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jesse James:
The "Dick" is me.  That's just a name they all call me for some reason but yeah that's my interview slot.  Don't know why they're always saying "we need that dick in here".

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on June 23, 2014, 08:39 PM ---
I've not liked much of anyone brought up for coach though.  People who've done nothing or have no real experience... 
--- End quote ---

Mike Johnston?

Loving it?

Rob:
So Callahan is staying with the Lightning.  I figured they'd given up St. Louis for a late season rental and the picks, so that was nice to hear.  I know this doesn't matter to anyone other than me and people in Florida - but I'm happy about it.

Jesse James:
More loving he picked Tocchet up as an assistant...  Bummed to see Grannato go though.  Johnston seems to work well with offensively gifted clubs but that concerns me because D responsibility hasn't been the Pens strong point.  Probably scares Fleury a bit too.  He tends to take D lapse blame from the yinzers.

I still would've preferred Ulf but I'm willing to see what Johnston can do.  Sounds like he won't be everyone's buddy anyway.  That was seemingly Bylsma's second biggest downfall.

Morgbug:
Is it too soon to fire on general manager?  At least the Pens lost theirs.

I'm predicting bottom five finish for next year.  Division is too tough and unlike Vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton, we have no fellow patsies to play against.  I'm really not sure we're better than Calgary and Edmonton.  Florida, Isles, Canes could all finish ahead of us.  Only Buffalo seems a clearly worse team as they'll have trouble making the cap floor. 

Jeez, Chris Thorburn for three years?  Ugh.  No buyout of the 46th ranked goalie? 

We better get McDavid or Eichel. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version