Author Topic: 6" Prototype Boba Fett (Walgreens)  (Read 20288 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Prototype Boba Fett (Walgreens)
« Reply #90 on: November 4, 2014, 10:04 AM »
Like every store in my area, when it comes to Star Wars they don't stock it. The web site says they have the figure but they won't put it on the shelf. There shelves are such a jumbled mess its scary. They already restocked for christmas and they aren't putting anything new out. The employees are completely worthless and won't go in the back to get it.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 5, 2014, 05:03 AM »
Went searching for these for a while today and of course came up empty. The only Star Wars stuff I saw was the giant Maul figure and some puzzles. One store did have a fresh case of the 3.75 inch Wave 4, but other than that, nothing. I'll have to get one online I guess.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 5, 2014, 09:52 AM »
Was able to score one of these by sheer luck. Was working in another part of town, walked into the Walgreens there and there was one sitting abandoned in the Halloween isle.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline kuwahero

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 5, 2014, 03:23 PM »
If anyone manages to pick up a spare and is willing to ship to the UK I'm interested.

Hate having to pay over the odds for exclusives on eBay. I wish this stuff was released over here too.

Black Series in general isn't easy to get here

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 6, 2014, 03:47 PM »
No luck yet.  I've been trying the Fett finder via the Walgreens site, but there's been nothing in any of the stores that have Proto Fett listed as in stock.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 7, 2014, 07:58 AM »
I grabbed one yesterday morning.  I think this will go from hard-to-find to pegwarmer quick.  My store had a full case of 8, and I was there at 12 and got the first one.  There are many other stores in a 10mi radius, and this was the only one that showed any on the website, so it would have been very easy to get for anyone interested. 

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 7, 2014, 01:03 PM »
Yep, these are definitely getting out there again.  I couldn't find one on the first go-round (found Chewie, Vader, and Luke though at various times), and my preorder at Walgreens.com didn't seem to work out, but I was able to find one yesterday (and left one behind).  I stopped by another store today, and they had 7 on the shelf (and no other figures).  I was tempted to grab another one, but thought better of it.  I don't need to get in the habit of buying lots of multiples in the 6" line at $20 each, although the rush of actually finding something new made it tempting.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 9, 2014, 08:18 PM »
I finally found the Prototype Boba Fett.  Although I was expecting to see JUST Proto Fetts when I came across my own find.  I was very surprised to see that it was the full wave that hit Walgreens stores already.  In my prior searches I had already found Vader, Chewbacca and the Sandtrooper.  And today I was able to get the Proto Fett as well as Jedi Luke.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:43 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2014, 08:42 AM »
I finally saw a few of these back on the shelves yesterday as well.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2014, 12:22 PM »
Finally snagged a Fett this morning at a ghetto Walgreens near work. The cashier mentioned that there was a guy who came in at least twice a day asking about them, and he would buy the entire stock if they had any. So now I know why it took me forever to find one.  :)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2014, 03:07 PM »
These are on sale this week at Walgreens for 25% off, so I picked one up at lunch for $15.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2014, 04:55 PM »
These are on sale this week at Walgreens for 25% off, so I picked one up at lunch for $15.

And another last night, sale ends this evening I believe.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #102 on: December 1, 2014, 10:41 AM »
Has anyone got their online order yet?  I feel lucky to have snagged one in the store

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 1, 2014, 12:25 PM »
I never saw this figure at Walgreens even during the initial run. They had a spot for it but toys have been rearranged and never put back in their proper place. If they did restock they would have put the fallen toys back in their spot to put this one out. Therefore, Walgreens doesn't seem to restock their toy shelves ever since none of the toys have been moved.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 5, 2014, 11:16 PM »
I got a shipping notice today, which I'm surprised about since my order is on an old credit card, I guess the bank still takes the number?

I since found one in stores and assuming my order would be scrubbed I bought it - so if anyone needs one and wants to pay cost plus shipping let me know - if not I'm going to try to return it to the store when it gets here.