Author Topic: Scavenger Hunt Contest  (Read 2871 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Re: JediDefender: Back To Back Contests
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2003, 08:09 PM »
Fair enough, (and I was being sarcastic about the RS thing).

I suppose that's why sometimes there's no getting things across via the keyboard (even if you use your smilies).

I'm sure the contest will be run quite well, and look forward to seeing all the answers to those things I don't yet know about all of you folks.
Got Clones?

Offline Jimmy

• Banned
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • LobotsDup
Re: JediDefender: Back To Back Contests
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2003, 09:47 PM »
Then I get this reply telling me not to enter, and I get one from Jimmy suggesting the "Great forums at RS" ( Which by the way you are WAY too obsessed with considering you've been  banned from it for months. Get over it and move on).

Obsessed? You seem to have a very askew view on my obsessions... I promise you JoshEEEEEE... (sorry got carried away) Rebelscums forums are definitely not on my "obsession" list.

Do I still visit on occasion? Sure... most will agree these days it's pure entertainment. It's also cool to sit there and watch the rocks fall and the walls begin to crumble... in my opinion. I assure you however that it's far from an obsession of mine.

I merely made a statement...

There's always the great forums known as Rebelscum...

I guess my suggestion was too offensive for you Josh... Nothing I can do but tell you might you might want to consider growing a thicker skin...

BTW- No link in my name to Jedi Defender so I'm not w/ the JD army.
Gotta love me or leave me alone....

Numero Uno LobotsDup fan

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Scavenger Hunt Contest
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2003, 09:57 PM »
Let's stop the petty arguments and criticisms for good. Thanks