Author Topic: For those considering KEBco Toys:  (Read 4552 times)

Online Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: For those considering KEBco Toys:
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2003, 11:49 PM »
I saw most of it and indeed it was a he said, she said kind of argument.  

It's all fine and wonderful to post an "email from a company rep" but gee, I wonder if there could have been some editorial license involved prior to posting? ::)  Naw, no one would ever do that.  

I would concur that Kebco could have handled it better on the thread (old phrase, customer is always right should hold for a little at least) but that's a lack of tact, perhaps.  

I've got an order in with them right now and communication (with Scott, ironically) has been fine.  It took a couple of days for us to work out what happened (I overspent the $50 that I won) but gee, maybe Scott had other people emailing him too ???  A couple of days is just fine for me and the way it works for me with most online retailers.  Situation normal.  Period.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: For those considering KEBco Toys:
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2003, 08:09 PM »
I have dwelt with Kebco in the past and am starting my 1 of every figure back up with them.  Biggest thing with them is patience.  I have ALWAYS received my merchandise and I agree that the time and hassle of not driving around is worth the extra dollar per figure.  I followed the forum over at RS and was shocked that they removed it! Anyway, thought that the manager needed to handled it better providing an apology and showing some empathy and then explaining why the holdup and miscommunication occurred (after looking into it that day).  
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that