Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

The Black Series 3.75" - Wave 7

(1/23) > >>

Jeff:
So... Wave 7 thread time!

Looks like this will be the Wave 7 breakdown... though nothing is final until Hasbro says so.  Clicky for the bigger pics.

Jesse James:
I like it.  I'm serious.  I want 2 of everyone but Vader and Bacca.   :-\  I'm apparently easy.

Phrubruh:
Looks like Leia has some cleavage.  ;)

Brian:
I like the wave too, overall.  I can see why some people aren't too up on a new Chewie, but at the same time, he's one of my favorite characters and really doesn't seem to get out there all that often anymore (other than that Mission Series pack).  I've said before, they could pretty much just release the EB version from now on once in awhile and I'd be happy.  That said, this variation is kind of neat too.  I would have rather had a new "ANH" Leia, but the ceremonial one is nice too, and in need of an update.  The Clones are all pretty neat, and probably the most excited I've been about clonetroopers in a long time.

I know those place markers in the cases are not always accurate, but I believe all of these figures said March of 2015.  Now, it could be much earlier (or later), but overall it looks like these won't be out until next year.  Doesn't that make the rest of 2014 pretty light?  Not that it has exactly been raining figures anyways (I can't remember the last time I bought a 3 3/4" SW figure), but aside from the now releasing Dagobah Luke wave do we just have the Ree Yees wave until the end of the year?  Oh, and that Hoth Luke, wherever that figure fits in now that Dagobah Vader is next year and Hoth Han is a no show so far.  More surprises at NYCC maybe?

Darby:
I expect more at NYCC if only to fill in some known blanks (3-PO and Emperor black series, SL royal guard and rebels obi-wan). I expect the further we get to toy fair the more the gates will open. Episode 7 toys won't land until thanksgiving so there will need to be a lot of pre-game for the august reset a year from now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version