Author Topic: Wow!  (Read 10062 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Wow!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 09:15 AM »
Can you post a close  up picture of that desert speeder you have in the second picture?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 10:02 AM »
Thanks guys!  I eventually plan to seed the displays with extra vintage figures to make them look more like the scenes from the packages.  So much to do, so little time to do it...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 11:05 AM »
Definitely very impressive!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 07:48 PM »
Yeah I dig the Sand Speeder (custom I'm assuming, not real proto) in that one pic.  Think I saw one eons ago someone did but modernized a bit, but never seen another one since.

Had a modernized idea on my customs plate years ago and never did it.  Got sidetracked with an actual EU design ultimately.  I always dug those old things like Mongo Beefhead and the tandem X-Wing in FSWTC though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 10:02 PM »
Yeah, all of those things are customs and not protos.  The sand Speeder has a cool custom canon on the back as well.  I picked up that and a few other custom ships along with a huge Tatooine diorama years ago from a customizer that had passed away.  Don't know anything about him, but his wife had enlisted some of his SW friends to sell off his stuff.  She threw in a handful of custom figures and droids since I bought so much.  He had some amazing stuff.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today