Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2015 Droid Factory R2-D60 (Disneyland Diamond Celebration)

(1/11) > >>

Jesse James:
Disneyland appears to be getting an exclusive repaint of the Build-A-Droid R2 mold, as R2-D60...  celebrating 60 years of the park.

Caught this on Yakface...

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2015/03/25/disneyland-60th-anniversary-r2-d60-figure/

Soooooo, yeah, I want one of those.  :-\  Phruby, you busy? :P

I dig the deco...  All blue R2-D2, more or less.  It's a neat variant.  $12.95...  Not a bad price, but limited to 6000 which seems awful low.

Mikey D:
This is going to be a bitch to get and of course I want one, maybe two.  Need to add to the astro droid collection.

Pete_Fett:
WOW - this one is going to be painful...

Yakface posted an update...

Update: Our friends at The Astromech Collection pass on info that the R2-D60 will be available in a much wider release and not limited to 6000 pcs.

I know it's for Disneyland, but I'm hoping that it's also available in Disney World - I'm going to be there in June for one of the Star Wars weekends - hopefully they'll have it in both parks. Probably just wishful thinking but I'll hold off getting one on the secondary market until I've been there and had no luck picking up the three I want...

Jesse James:
I'm just hopeful I can get one, somehow.  It's a slick color/deco...  Definitely one I want on my shelf.

Phrubruh:
I can do this for everyone.  We typically go once a week after work so no problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version