Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

TRU "Jabba's Rancor Pit" Battle Pack

(1/14) > >>

Jeff:
Took a long time for this rumored set to show up...

--- Quote from: Jeff on May 28, 2014, 12:15 PM ---According to Rebelscum and the UK TRU computer system, looks like there may be some kind of Cantina and Jabba's Palace/Rancor Battle Packs coming this Fall
--- End quote ---

Saw this on Dan Curto's facebook page - Jabba's Rancor Pit Box Set

Besides the pic, there are no details other than it's probably a TRU exclusive box of stuff you probably already own (just like TRU's Endor/AT-ST box set last year).

Jesse James:
All good stuff in it, but yeah, all stuff I have oodles of so I'm content. :)

Jayson:
There is debate as to the sculpt of the Jabba. It clearly looks to good to be the one that was exclusive to Walmart, and it's too small to be a 6" version. So, that leave it being a new sculpt. (which would be very weird).

Rob:
If that Endor set at TRU was $99.99, this thing is going to cost $499.99

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jayson on April 10, 2015, 07:51 PM ---There is debate as to the sculpt of the Jabba. It clearly looks to good to be the one that was exclusive to Walmart, and it's too small to be a 6" version. So, that leave it being a new sculpt. (which would be very weird).

--- End quote ---

Going back to the original rumor (which correctly called the Han/Greedo set for $40 and the Endor/ATST set for $100), then this thing is probably going to be about $130.

If Hasbro drops a brand new Jabba sculpt as the only new thing in a pack that is rumored to be around $129.99, then they truly have lost all touch with what collectors want these days.

It looks like a repainted Walmart Jabba to me (based on the arms, nostrils, and eyes), but the window-box glare and flash make it hard to tell I guess...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version