Author Topic: 6" Black Series Sales and Discounts  (Read 39939 times)

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Sales and Discounts
« Reply #30 on: October 5, 2015, 04:43 PM »
I did the same with getting the Luke/Wampa and Han/Tauntan sets from Hasbro's ebay store.  Both look really cool. 
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 4, 2016, 04:51 PM »
TRU has a sale on Black Series 6" figures now through April 9th.  Figures are $14.99 each.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 5, 2016, 09:21 PM »
TRU has a sale on Black Series 6" figures now through April 9th.  Figures are $14.99 each.

6" Marvel Legends are also on sale for $14.99 right now, which looks like an even better deal next to the 3.75" Legends figures at $12.99.   :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 1, 2016, 03:49 PM »
Some pretty good discounts on at least a couple of TFA Black Series 6" figures at Amazon:

Black Series 6" Resistance Trooper - $11.31 w/ free Prime Shipping

Black Series 6" Finn (Jakku) - $9.17 w/ free Prime Shipping

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 2, 2016, 08:25 AM »
Some pretty good discounts on at least a couple of TFA Black Series 6" figures at Amazon:

Black Series 6" Resistance Trooper - $11.31 w/ free Prime Shipping

Black Series 6" Finn (Jakku) - $9.17 w/ free Prime Shipping

Wow, that's cheap. They're a little cheaper each this morning.  $10.96 for the trooper and $8.87 for Finn.  Zuvio is still $15 though.   ;D
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 2, 2016, 10:13 PM »
Yeah.  Zuvio only being 25% off is kind of a slap in the face since he turned into such a blink and you miss him sort of character.  I've only actually seen him in the film thanks to a screen cap.

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 2, 2016, 10:59 PM »
Yeah.  Zuvio only being 25% off is kind of a slap in the face since he turned into such a blink and you miss him sort of character.  I've only actually seen him in the film thanks to a screen cap.

I think I read that the screen cap isn't actually from the movie.  He's not even in a deleted scene.   :P

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 4, 2016, 12:51 PM »
Stopped by a Target that was in the middle of a toy reset. They have finally thrown in the towel and put the big TIE on clearance. Only $118.88 right now, but if they hold true to form this will eventually get to 75% off which would be about $42.50, which is the right price for me to start fleet building.  >:D

Other odd thing I noticed was this location had started clearancing their 6" SWB figures for $13.98. It's probably a good thing to help clear the pegs of all those Snow and Flame Troopers, but I thought for sure they would be carrying the same DPCI over for these. If they do, this will create some interesting issues I predict. (FF figures ringing up at the clearance price, or not at all even)

Also, a bunch of the stores in my area just started getting in more of the Ahsoka wave. Odd timing.
« Last Edit: August 4, 2016, 12:51 PM by McMetal »
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 5, 2016, 12:20 AM »
Yeah my Targets had everything on clearance, but virtually nothing with stickers on them. They rang up for sale though. Didn't check the 3.75 inch figures.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #39 on: August 5, 2016, 01:11 AM »
Hearing a lot of Ahsoka wave hitting too...  Good timing for us, bad for Target.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 9, 2016, 06:36 PM »
I was shocked to see the TBS 6" figures on clearance at Target.  Especially relatively HTF figures like Han Solo along with the relatively new ANH Luke and Kanan. 

I also saw the 6" scale FO TIE Fighter on clearance for $118.98.  And I honestly thought that Target might clear it out the at a lower price.  Isn't the Target clearance policy that the lowest price will end in the number 8?

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 9, 2016, 10:08 PM »
When the price is marked down to a '4' as the last digit, that is the final clearance price. 

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2016, 04:27 AM »
Ah!  Thanks for the reminder.  So we've got a little while to go before the TIE Fighter gets down to it's lowest price.

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2016, 10:20 AM »
Target usually marks things down a few times on the way to clearing something out.  Usual increments are 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%.  Sometimes they skip a step if they really want to blow it out.  Thursday also tends to be markdown day, so if you're looking for a sweet deal on the 6" TIE and they have limited inventory, or lurk for Lego deals, Thursday morning is the time to shop. 

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2016, 07:46 PM »
A couple around me are just hitting the 50% markdown, which means $9.98 figures and $84.98 TIES. Still not low enough to tempt me on a second TIE, but getting closer. That's a great price for figures though.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy