Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

2015 Hasbro 6" Fans' Choice Poll Discussion

(1/16) > >>

Scott:
So where does C-3PO fit in everyone else's plan?  He seems like a no brainer to me so I don't think I'll include him for this exercise.

It will be interesting how obscure other sites go as well, I imagine ours might have a few surprises on it ;)

P-Siddy:
I see Hasbro didn't exclude EU from the list.

Diddly:
My list is more of personal wants, and was actually kind of hard to put together. I'll probably revise it a few times before the deadline. That was the main dilemma for me, do I use a vote on a main character that WILL be made or waste it on a minor character that won't?

As for 3PO, the Revoltech version is working fine for me.

Jesse James:
I'd dare say if you don't like Revoltechs you could do very well with Bandai's...  That type of stuff would weigh on my C-3P0 ( :-X) decisions. 

I've got a list for sure...  Tarkin and RFT would be on mine obviously, as would a basic Rebel Pilot like Wedge maybe, but also I'd say a Hoth or Endor Rebel could both be equally awesome in my list.

Nicklab:
I figured that C-3PO is coming soon enough.  I wasn't going to waste a vote there.  And there are some more fringe characters that I'd like to see made, too. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version