Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Funko Pop Bobbleheads Star Wars

(1/4) > >>

Keonobi:
Anyone else collecting these? I couldn't find another thread on this. I got R2D2 and R2B1 over the weekend. Interesting that these cost roughly what Mighty Muggs cost like 5 years ago and are almost all unique sculpt + paint. I doubt I'll get am all, but these are fun.

Jayson:
TFA figures leaked via Amazon

Diddly:
Anyone else subscribe to the Smuggler's Bounty? I thought I'd try it out even though I don't collect the POP Vinyls, and they threw in a variant TIE Pilot into 1 of every 5 boxes. I think it's pretty lame that they're throwing a chase variant into a subscription box, and I'd be a little ticked off if I collected all of these and had to resort to eBay to get a full set.

Jeff:
First, an FYI that EE has some Star Wars Pop! figures in their Black Friday Sale. 

Now this...

--- Quote from: Diddly on November 25, 2015, 10:10 AM ---Anyone else subscribe to the Smuggler's Bounty? I thought I'd try it out even though I don't collect the POP Vinyls, and they threw in a variant TIE Pilot into 1 of every 5 boxes. I think it's pretty lame that they're throwing a chase variant into a subscription box, and I'd be a little ticked off if I collected all of these and had to resort to eBay to get a full set.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, that blows.  I saw Funko hinting that folks may want more than one box, I guess that is what they were getting at.  I saw Jayson say something about the Elite TIE Pilot was in 1/5 of the boxes.  Like you said, a big pain to those trying to collect them...

Jayson:
I officially have a POP! addiction/problem

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version