Author Topic: The Return of the Titanium Series  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
The Return of the Titanium Series
« on: July 10, 2015, 12:47 AM »
So... Hasbro is brining back the Titanium Series?

Is this just a "let's do a new run of our old stuff just to mess with Hot Wheels / Mattel" or will there be new ships?  Gotta be new ships for TFA, right?  Hmmm...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:30 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: The Return of the Titanium Series?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:29 PM »
Hasbro Press Gallery:
http://www.jedidefender.com/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Conventions/San_Diego_Comic_Con_2015/Hasbro/Press_Images/Titanium_Series_Die-Cast

Hasbro Press Info:

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES TITANIUM SERIES Vehicle Assortment
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $4.99/Available: Fall 2015)
Assemble your own fleet of STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES TITANIUM SERIES premium vehicles based on the epic Star Wars films. These collectible vehicles include an X-WING, B-WING, DARTH VADER’S TIE ADVANCED, LUKE’S LANDSPEEDER, SLAVE I and more! Each pack includes one vehicle and one collector stand. Each sold separately.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: The Return of the Titanium Series
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 11:10 AM »
I believe I saw wave 2 today. Bought the First Order Transporter. Also saw a First Order Snowspeeder, regular First Order Tie Fighter, B Wing and maybe others.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 08:50 PM »
Has there been any mention of how long the new Titanium Helmets series will run? Or will there be non-Force Awakens? I'm picturing 50 different Star Wars Titanium Helmets all displayed together and thinking that would be amazing. On the other hand if there are ten total then it's just kind of a random line lost in all the rest of my stuff.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: October 6, 2016, 07:00 PM »
Haven't picked up any new Titaniums till this past weekend.  I got the "Vulture" Shuttle (The big Imperial Cargo Transport), and it's cool as hell to be honest.  Very nice detail, the folding wings, the orange cargo pods below on its belly, deploy-able landing gear...  Very neat toy.  $5 strikes me as slightly high priced for diecast stuff but it's still really nice overall.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77