Author Topic: The Force Awakens MicroMachines  (Read 5185 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
The Force Awakens MicroMachines
« on: August 7, 2015, 09:25 AM »
Over at RS, they have pictures of a micro machines falcon playset complete with stormtrooper. There are pictures on the box of a Stormtrooper playset and star destroyer playset.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: TFA Micromachines Falcon playset found
« Reply #1 on: August 8, 2015, 04:33 PM »
Was a price on this listed? I didn't see it in the RS article. I find myself much more interested in Micro Machines than figures these days.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: TFA Micromachines Falcon playset found
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 10:26 AM »
Didn't want to start a new thread, but I saw pictures of the new Micro Machines in the TFA Product Catalog and I could not be more hyped for this line. I think I'm looking forward to these than anything else. Lots of OT, PT and TFA goodness.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: The Force Awakens MicroMachines
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 04:03 PM »
^ I agree with that. I'm not at all impressed with the 5POA figures or vehicles, and the Falcon was a letdown, but I'm really interested in this line. Really digging the AOTC and ROTS vehicles, since we didn't get any Micro Machines for those movies.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 02:55 PM »
I've eyed the new Micro Machines each time I walk down the toy aisle at a major retailer - often because they're the only thing there in quantity.  Is it just me, or is the quality not there?  Even with the Titanium Series ships, they just seem cheaper overall than the old versions did.  I have a bunch of the original Star Wars Micro Machines from the late 1990s as well as the Titanium series vehicles.  They all just look better than the new stuff...

Guess I'll just keep collecting the odd ship or two from the Star Wars Miniatures Game...  They're basically expensive Micro Machines ;)
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 10:53 AM »
The hasbrotoyshop site has some sets of never seen featuring the AT-TE, Hailfire droid Resistance transport (B-wing-ish ship). Has anyone seen these in stores?
Macklunkey!

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 10:06 AM »
The forum over at rebelscum is doing some detailed reporting on MMs. apparently the collection is already up to series 5, and Rogue One is wave 6.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1116693&page=151
Macklunkey!