Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Walgreens Black Series 6" Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader

(1/8) > >>

Jeff:
Force Lightning Emperor rumors were wrong... it sounds like it is his lightning target, Darth Vader, that is getting the figure.

No pics yet (give it time), but, we have this from Hasbro:

Fans can capture the climactic battle from STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI with this exclusive STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH DARTH VADER (EMPEROR'S WRATH) figure, featuring an exclusive translucent mask with a visible skull underneath it, as well as an exclusive removable hand.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jeff on September  4, 2015, 12:29 AM ---Force Lightning Emperor rumors were wrong... it sounds like it is his lightning target, Darth Vader, that is getting the figure.

--- End quote ---

I was right about that, considering the Hasbro guy was saying Force Choke and the Emperor never did that.  So, were these supposed to hit tonight? 

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on September  4, 2015, 03:02 AM ---So, were these supposed to hit tonight? 
--- End quote ---

No, Walgreens is saying coming this winter to a Walgreens near you!  Pics -

P-Siddy:
That's good to know that I don't need to go stalking the aisle for awhile.  Thanks.

It's too bad that there is no lightning effects to go with it.  :-[

Nicklab:
Gotta agree with the timing.  It's nice to have things somewhat spaced out.  Although I am wondering if this Vader's right hand will come off to show some exposed wires at the wrist.

I'm also hoping that there's going to be a companion Emporer with some Force Lightning at some point in time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version