Author Topic: TFA 3.75" Class I "Deluxe" Vehicle Sets  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
TFA 3.75" Class I "Deluxe" Vehicle Sets
« on: August 18, 2015, 02:05 PM »
Hasbro The Force Awakens Rey’s Speeder Leaked at Target

Yeah, I'll be buying that one for sure... :)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: TFA 3.75" Class I "Deluxe" Vehicle Sets
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 02:23 PM »
Agreed I will want this one since we know its in the movies.  And I like fudgecicles as much as anyone.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 8, 2015, 09:25 AM »
Been fooling around with Rey's Speeder for the last two days since picking it up... there isn't much action (just the pop up missile and some movable brakes) but it's still an awesome vehicle. Similar to the Landspeeder. There's a lot of "swooshability." Ironically I'm pretty sure this thing was designed for super articulated figures since the pack-in Rey doesn't even fit on there. In fact that's why I ended up buying the speeder, to put the eventual SA Rey on there.

I think it costs about $5 too much as it's really small, but again, the scale feels accurate and it fits in with a lot of OT stuff, and the only truly bad part is the pack-in figure.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 9, 2015, 05:39 PM »
I have to agree, not necessarily a lot to this, but it is one of my favorite vehicles in recent memory. All of the vehicles seem priced a little high for what they are, but still really like this one.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: October 9, 2015, 06:20 PM »
I got it day 1 and was content.  Scale looks right.  It's not hyper detailed deco-wise but that's a sign of the times.  I wish the junk wasn't sculpted to the side as I had hoped to do a cloth net and removable junk on it (and a new deco) but it just means extra work now if I do it. 

The figure is quite nicely painted and sculpted.  The articulation is really sad given how nice a figure it is otherwise.  Knees elbows n wrists would've made this a great figure IMO.  As she stands now, she's an ok placeholder.

I like the Snowspeeder personally...  Again deco is plain but sculpt wise it's quite nice.  Possibly even oversized but tough to tell without footage to compare.  Miles superior to the shoddy Rebels vehicles though.  Color me impressed.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77