Author Topic: Walmart 6" Imperial Shock Trooper  (Read 7228 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Walmart 6" Imperial Shock Trooper
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 07:41 PM »
I ran into a Hasbro rep at a local Walmart store who is also a collector.  In all my years of collecting and running into reps, this was the first one I met who also collected.  He actually filled me in regarding a few things.  Like?  Only 2 Walmart stores in my county out of about 6 or 7 stores actually got the WM exclusive Battlefront Imperial Shocktrooper.   And both stores only received 1 case each, which sold out extremely fast.  The rep was actually assigned with putting these out, but the deliveries didn't match up with his schedule, so he missed his opportunity to get one in store.  And when they did get stocked, they sold out almost immediately.  He actually had to trade with someone on the west coast to get his own Battlefront Shocktrooper. 

He also mentioned the 3.75" Black Series.  The new assortment seems to be filtering out slowly, but should be out for Black Friday. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:20 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 09:16 AM »
I saw a couple of stores finally restocked these last night so I dared the 10:30pm trip to Walmart and was rewarded by finding a full case still on the pallet.  ;D

Finally, officially caught up with everything for 2015 toys. Now to start shopping for everyone else... :P
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2015, 10:24 PM »
No sign at all in SoCal. They showed up the other day on line for about three minutes before selling out. Had one in my cart, but couldn't complete the purchase because they went so fast.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 09:58 AM »
Found a case at WM last night.  I have extras if anyone needs them for cost plus shipping.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2015, 10:26 PM »
Went up on WM.com again. Managed to score one before they sold out in no time flat.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 10:13 AM »
Saw 4 of these on the pegs over the weekend and ended up grabbing one.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2015, 07:13 PM »
Stopped into a Wal Mart on a whim this afternoon and they had 2-3 of the Shock trooper figure plus the new wave of TFA 6" figures.  Got the Shock trooper and some of the others.  Was sort of tickled to find an exclusive figure as it usually doesn't happen to me that often ;)
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2015, 11:59 PM »
Saw these for the first time this past weekend.  Didn't see many though, like 2 perhaps in pile on the lower shelf.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2015, 02:26 PM »
Found these on the pegs myself as I was picking up my on-line order ironically.