Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Vintage Carded Figure Restoration

(1/3) > >>

JediJman:
So my son went into my SW room last night to show the babysitter and this happened.

It's a signed POTF Vader, so not really something I can replace.  Luckily I bought it signed, so it doesn't have some amazing memory tied to it.  Any suggestions on what to do with it now?  I thought about just just taping it up, but not excited about how that will look.  I could open it, but I dont really display the cards ex figures or collect the loose coins.  I could try to sell it damaged, but not sure if it's worth anything at this point.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated in my time of mourning.

Nicklab:
Oh, man.  That really sucks.  I dread the possibility of my daughter getting into my collection room. 

Matt_Fury:
That is why all my carded figures are in protecto packs.

Dave:
How did that happen?  Your wall of vintage figures are all in clamshells.  Did he drop the clamshell and the bubble still busted?

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Dave on November  2, 2015, 10:39 AM ---How did that happen?  Your wall of vintage figures are all in clamshells.  Did he drop the clamshell and the bubble still busted?

--- End quote ---

I think the most important question is: Is you son still alive?  ;)

Bummer, man.  I'm speechless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version