Author Topic: *Please lock*  (Read 3189 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
*Please lock*
« on: February 7, 2016, 04:45 PM »
Hey guys, my sons have outgrown their Hasbro SW toys and they would like them to go to a good home.  All items are in 'played with' condition, albeit still looking pretty good.  Good items for loose display or to give to the kids so they leave your collectibles alone!

All items complete (projectiles, working electronics, etc).  Will try to get pictures up soon.  Will send shipping charge once I get an address.  PM me with questions.

ROTS collection Obi-Wan Starfighter (added ROTS Obi-Wan Starfighter pilot figure) - $15

The Saga Collection TIE Advanced x1 Starfighter (added Darth Vader figure) - $20

30th Anniversary collection Aayla Secura's Starfighter (added ROTS Aayla Secura figure) - $15
30th Anniversary collection Sith Infiltrator (added Darth Maul figure) - $15

The Clone Wars collection Turbo Tank, speeder bike, and figure - $75
The Clone Wars collection Magna Guard Starfighter (added Magna Guard figure) - $15
The Clone Wars collection AAT - blue/grey color scheme (added Battle Droid figure) - $15
The Clone Wars collection Anakin's Starfighter (AOTC version) (added Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2 figures) - $20
The Clone Wars collection Super Vulture Droid - blue/grey color scheme - $15

Also have a lot of figures (army builders, Jedi, baddies).  Looking to just sell these as a lot.  Make me an offer as I have no idea what these would go for if anything at this point:  [SOLD]

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:35 PM by I Am Sith »
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Vehicles & Figures for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 9, 2016, 10:17 PM »
*BUMP*

Finally got around to taking pictures and uploading them.  Sorry guys.  Let me know!

Thanks!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: *Please lock*
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 08:36 PM »
Please lock this thread.  Thanks!