Community > The Bullpen

12" Jumbo Marvel Legends Figures

(1/2) > >>

Jeff:
There's 3.75" Marvel Legends.  And 6" Marvel Legends.  Up next - 12" Marvel Legends figures!

$50 each, but they include multiple heads, hands, and accessories.  Makes you wonder if there will be 12" Star Wars figures coming too...?

JediJman:
Well crap.  I have a shelf of 12" Avengers that I cobbled together from Hot Toys, Marvel Icons, and customs.  This probably means I'll be replacing some of those - Cap and Iron Man already look better than what I'm using. 

evenflow:
If i can sneak a few in with Hot Toys figures (characters they won't make), I will consider a few. My main want is Silver Surfer at this point.

Brian:
As someone who greatly admires, but could never afford, the Hot Toys figures, I'm interested in these. I realize it won't have that level of detail, etc., but if they are good for the price I could see picking some up. I would likely be in for the Spidey if nothing else.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Brian on February 17, 2016, 04:45 PM ---As someone who greatly admires, but could never afford, the Hot Toys figures, I'm interested in these. I realize it won't have that level of detail, etc., but if they are good for the price I could see picking some up. I would likely be in for the Spidey if nothing else.

--- End quote ---

I'm with you.  I have some goofy electronic Iron Man and the Icons Cap in my 12" display, so would absolutely grab those two. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version