Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2016 Droid Factory R5-M4 (May the 4th)

(1/13) > >>

indysolo007:
Rumors flying all over the place that another exclusive droid on the way for next Wednesday. That mystery yellow and black r5 unit that appeared a few weeks ago now being rumored to be a May 4th exclusive. Has anyone else heard anything more solid than a rumor?

JediJman:

--- Quote from: indysolo007 on April 29, 2016, 11:05 AM ---Rumors flying all over the place that another exclusive droid on the way for next Wednesday. That mystery yellow and black r5 unit that appeared a few weeks ago now being rumored to be a May 4th exclusive. Has anyone else heard anything more solid than a rumor?

--- End quote ---

Yak says this is the exclusive and Jayson's pretty on target with Disney reveals.  I'd take that as more than a rumor.   ;)

indysolo007:
That's what I've heard. What are the chances of this thing ending up on the Disney store parks app or an actual Disney store?

JediJman:

--- Quote from: indysolo007 on April 29, 2016, 11:32 AM ---That's what I've heard. What are the chances of this thing ending up on the Disney store parks app or an actual Disney store?

--- End quote ---

Slim to none?  All their Astromechs have been park exclusives thus far. There are a few guys on here that regularly help people out with the exclusives though if you're concerned about getting one.

indysolo007:
I've been lucky enough to have Paul help me out a few times now. But I do remember both the holo r2 and Christmas droid on Shop Disney Parks App, however much later than the intial release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version