Author Topic: 2016 Droid Factory R5-M4 (May the 4th)  (Read 21919 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Disney May the 4th R5-M4 BAD Astromech
« Reply #30 on: May 4, 2016, 11:10 PM »
I'm glad I was able to help everyone who asked. I still haven't heard back from Mikey D, so there is a slim chance I might get home with a single spare, I'll let everyone know as soon as I know one way or the other.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2016, 11:10 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 4, 2016, 11:16 PM »
Count me in if you don't hear back please!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: May 4, 2016, 11:51 PM »
Big thank you to Pete, as with Paul in the past too...  It's appreciated!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 5, 2016, 08:08 AM »
I'm glad I was able to help everyone who asked. I still haven't heard back from Mikey D, so there is a slim chance I might get home with a single spare, I'll let everyone know as soon as I know one way or the other.

None chance, Pete.  Still interested, just let me know how much and I'll get the money over to you ASAP.  Thanks again for the help!
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 5, 2016, 08:42 AM »
And with that they are all spoken for. Here's a shot of them in my villa yesterday morning...

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline darthchuckmc

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 5, 2016, 09:08 AM »
A huge shout out to Pete for helping out with these. Our annual passes expired on Saturday, and my wife and I decided not to renew with all the construction going on at the Parks right now.
I'm glad Pete was able to swoop in and save the day :)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 5, 2016, 11:47 AM »
And with that they are all spoken for. Here's a shot of them in my villa yesterday morning...

That's awesome.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 5, 2016, 03:11 PM »
Ok guys - it's our last day and the wife and I hit up Hollywood Studios to get a few more rides/attractions in. On my way out of Star Tours I purchased 6 more R5-M4 droids and paid the additional fee to have them shipped home. With that shipping charge but with my annual pass holder discount they come to $13.85 each (plus shipping to you). So PM me if you want one and please indicate whether you want it MOC or opened and how they are packed and what condition they arrive in, I'll let everyone know how many of each type those 6 break down to... (Apologies if I'm making this over complicated)

Let me know if you have any questions. I don't have an ETA when my purchase will reach my house, probably not until some time next week.

Peter

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 5, 2016, 03:28 PM »
Wow.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:43 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jimree

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 5, 2016, 04:32 PM »
PM Sent
Member of PA Star Wars Collecting Society
Twitter - @Jawa_Jim
Instagram - Jawa_Jim

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 5, 2016, 05:23 PM »
Ok - I now have 4 MOC requests, I don't feel comfortable taking any more since I do not know how these things are going to be packaged and shipped. So if you don't care about card or bubble condition feel free to get in the queue, but until I have them in hand, no more MOC requests, sorry.
Peter

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 6, 2016, 10:37 AM »
Looks like I missed out on that one. I've been sick the last two days. No worries.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 6, 2016, 02:27 PM »
Looks like I missed out on that one. I've been sick the last two days. No worries.

Paul - I hope I will be able to help you especially considering that you've helped so many of us in the past.

Give me the time to receive them and I'll let you know when I do and if I can help.
Peter

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 8, 2016, 09:21 PM »
Our buddy Tunghori over at eBay has these R5-M4 loose for $12.99 plus $5 shipping. Every additional figure is shipped for a dollar more.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #44 on: May 9, 2016, 12:19 AM »
Yeah that's not a bad dealio for this loose.

Here's something that shocked me...  It's SILVER, not white, trim on it.  Every pic I've seen I really thought it looked white, but it's silver, so that's more in line with the current BAD black droid parts out there.  The orange is WAY more toned down than the orange on the BAD's though, so that's not jiving much there.  Still, a plain black dome on it would look cool, or the silver R3 dome.  It's a pretty colorful/mixed looking droid so it's better that way than the current black/orange torso, or the old black/silver one.   It'll stand out from the BAD crowd.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77