Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A thread about concerts.

<< < (112/126) > >>

Diddly:
Just bought tickets to see Eric Clapton in March. Not sure what to expect but I'm looking forward to it.

Diddly:

--- Quote from: Diddly on November 30, 2012, 11:10 AM ---Just bought tickets to see Eric Clapton in March. Not sure what to expect but I'm looking forward to it.

--- End quote ---

How about expecting a FREAKING AWESOME SHOW! The Wallflowers opened and they sucked (played 6 songs and were out for 45 minutes) but Clapton tore the house down... played for around 2.5 hours and played all of his big hits, plus a few of the blues songs I'm not familiar with. Brought Jimmy Vaughn on stage for a Stevie Ray tribute song at one point.

Money WELL spent.

evenflow:
Got Clutch next week and bought Zakk tickets this morning.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: evenflow on March 18, 2013, 03:22 PM ---Got Clutch next week and bought Zakk tickets this morning.

--- End quote ---

Nice, I hope Clutch plays some of the cool old stuff like "Rats" or "Juggernaut".

evenflow:

--- Quote from: McMetal on March 18, 2013, 07:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: evenflow on March 18, 2013, 03:22 PM ---Got Clutch next week and bought Zakk tickets this morning.

--- End quote ---

Nice, I hope Clutch plays some of the cool old stuff like "Rats" or "Juggernaut".

--- End quote ---

Yeah, hoping for Space Grass, Soap Makers, etc...hated the last album and will find out how I feel about the new album tomorrow I assume. Love everything from their first to Robot Hive though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version