Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A thread about concerts.

<< < (114/126) > >>

I Am Sith:
Got tickets for the farewell Motley Crue tour (with Alice Cooper) when it hits Chicago in August.  I've never seen Alice Cooper before, so I'm really excited to catch this show.

Nicklab:
I've got tickets for a couple of pretty cool shows coming up within a couple of weeks.  First, Elvis Costello & The Imposters!  I've been wanting to see him live for years, and tickets to this show were a pretty amazing Christmas gift.

Later on that same week?  The Allman Brothers Band at NYC's Beacon Theater.  When word came out that the two guitarists for the ABB would be leaving the group at the end of this year I saw the writing on the wall that this could be the end of the Allmans.  So I was determined to get tickets to see the Allmans during their month-long residency at one of the best venues in New York.  Tickets went fast, but I was able to get them.  And sure enough, after we got tickets the news came out from Gregg Allman that the ABB would cease touring at the end of this year, which marks their 45th anniversary as a band. 

Rob:
I've got tickets to see Ghost in April.

Also just bought tickets to see Queens of the Stone Age in May. 

And a few weeks ago we saw Manowar - which was ******* amazing and by far the loudest thing I've ever heard.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on February 24, 2014, 07:00 PM ---Got tickets for the farewell Motley Crue tour (with Alice Cooper) when it hits Chicago in August.  I've never seen Alice Cooper before, so I'm really excited to catch this show.

--- End quote ---

Cooper's a riot, but these days it's hard to believe he was ever scary.  I've met him a couple of times.  Great golfer. 

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on February 24, 2014, 09:28 PM ---So I was determined to get tickets to see the Allmans during their month-long residency at one of the best venues in New York. 

--- End quote ---

Love the Beacon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version