Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A thread about concerts.

<< < (123/126) > >>

Rob:
Just got general admission pit tickets to see Iron Maiden and Ghost in June.  Can't wait.

Matt_Fury:
I was hoping they'd come to Denver....they aren't this tour.  :-\

Diddly:
Just got tickets today to see The Deftones, Rise Against, and Thrice in June.

--- Quote from: Diddly on June 10, 2016, 11:14 AM ---Just bought a ticket to see Alice in Chains when they come through town in September. Looking very forward to it.

--- End quote ---

Oh man, how did I not remember to post about this show? Freaking awesome, as AIC played pretty much all of their hit songs, and 90% of it was stuff from the Staley years. Picked up an awesome poster at the show too.

DSJ™:
Starting off my year of concerts, I saw Garth Brooks/Trisha Yearwood this past Saturday night. 9 shows sold out, this was his 3rd showing plus his 1st of a double back to back showing & it was electrifying. From start to finish, 20,000 plus fans standing, dancing & singing & of course drinking.  ;D  I have been to many other concerts over my years but Garth Brooks show has to be the best I have been too. He's funny as hell & where does he get all that energy from.

Still have Queen with Adam Lambert, Guns N' Roses & Roger Waters to see this year...

Mikey D:
Damn, I was reviewing the Davidson summer calendar and I have **** ton of concerts coming up:

-Metallica tomorrow
-Violent Femmes and Echo & the Bunnymen 7/15
-Foreigner and Cheap Trick two days later 7/17
-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers 3 days after that 7/20
-Imagine Dragons 10/29 (my oldest son's first concert, will be a birthday gift)

And I'm actively looking for good prices for Billy Joel at Fenway (I drug my wife to both Pearl Jam shows there last summer and kind of have to pay her back) and U2 Joshua Tree tour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version