Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

2016 Hasbro 6" Fans' Choice Poll Discussion

(1/20) > >>

Jeff:
Please use this thread for discussion on the 2016 Black Series 6" fan choice poll and/or the voting so we can keep the other thread nice and tidy (to make it easier to count votes) - thanks!

McMetal:
Whew, I was worried we wouldn't have a separate thread to complain in... :P

Just please no more EU stuff...there's too many iconic OT characters they still need to trawl out and I don't think we can take anything for granted anymore with the scattershot, glacial pace of releases they seem to prefer. (Hasbro)

Rest of the bounty hunters, cantina goons, etc gonna need a lot of help, imho.

Dave:
Agreed McMetal!!!   ;D

Here was my list from two years ago.  Only one of these has been made with two others being rumored ::)

* Tusken Raider
* Lando Skiff Guard
* ANH Obi-Wan
* Jawas
* Wicket / Ewoks
* Gamorrean Guard
* ANH Leia
* Emperor's Royal Guard
* AOTC Padme Arena Battle
* Snowtrooper
I do really like the 6" line and think overall they've done a good job, but it's surprising that Hasbro has only released one of these figures in the past two years and it was only because the same figure appeared in TFA. 

I've said this before, but I really think they should mix in OT/PT/EU characters with current movie release figures.  I could have done without Constable Zuvio, General Hux, Resistance Trooper, Flametrooper, and a few others in favor of any of the above figures.  I'm glad that I got all those TFA figures, but I could have waited a few years on some of them.

Diddly:
This should be a fun fireworks show... people on Reddit (through Yakface) are voting for figures like Rey with gloves and scarf, or the Heavy Gunner FO Stormtrooper. Totally different mindset from us over here. ;)

Either way, I look forward to not being able to find the winning figure in stores.

efranks:
I looked at my list from last year and two of the figs I wanted are on their way: AT-AT Driver and Sabine. I'm happy with that.

I voted for Darth Talon last year but left her off my list this year and swapped out a couple others for Asajj, Aurra and Bo-Katan. I really want Hera from Rebels to go with Sabine so she got my number 2 vote behind Jaxxon (because I'm an *******  >:D). And I'm still voting for the other TESB Bounty Hunters.

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version