Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

2016 SDCC Exclusive 6" Black Series Jyn Erso

(1/3) > >>

Jayson:

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-Inch Jyn Erso Pack
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99)
Bring the action of the highly anticipated Rogue One: A Star Wars Story film to life with THE BLACK SERIES Jyn Erso Pack! A highly skilled soldier in the Rebel Alliance, Jyn Erso is an impetuous, defiant warrior eager to bring the battle to the Empire. This impressive 6-inch scale figure features extensive articulation and realistic character design. Look for this to be available through HasbroToyShop after the convention as well.

Dave:
Is this just a packaging variation of what will be available at retail later this fall?

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Dave on July 20, 2016, 12:05 PM ---Is this just a packaging variation of what will be available at retail later this fall?

--- End quote ---

correct

McMetal:
Three exclusives no one will be able to get seems like overkill IMHO.  ::)

But at least it's just packaging, which is the least offensive of all con exclusives.

Nicklab:
+1.  An exclusive packaging version is probably the least offensive of exclusives.

I have a friend who's attending SDCC that is trying to score an exclusive Obi-Wan for me.  But I'm not going to ask them to get me the exclusive Jyn Erso.  I can wait for the general release version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version