Author Topic: Rogue One Class I Vehicle Sets  (Read 10838 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue One Class I Vehicle Sets
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 09:33 PM »
Well, I watched the guy at TRU pull one out of a case, alongside the Ezra and AT-RT repack.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 10:31 PM »
That's awesome. Wish they would add them to their website though, I am on the verge of a massive order.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 2, 2016, 01:10 PM »
I picked one of these up yesterday.

I have to say, it looks really good but has a major problem for me... Hasbro added a big missile launcher to the side that is not removable... you can remove some screws from the side of the bike, but even then it looks like you'd have to actually break the plastic to get to the other set of screws that hold the launcher in place... so stupid...

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 2, 2016, 04:04 PM »
Picked up the Imperial Speeder Bike on my travels today - found it at a Toys R Us. Glad to have that out of the way. As far as I can determine, I'm down to just needing Wave 2 3.75" single carded and 2-pack figures, the Rogue One WalMart TBS 3.75" wave that's coming at some point and the AT-ACT...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #19 on: October 2, 2016, 09:48 PM »

I have to say, it looks really good but has a major problem for me... Hasbro added a big missile launcher to the side that is not removable... you can remove some screws from the side of the bike, but even then it looks like you'd have to actually break the plastic to get to the other set of screws that hold the launcher in place... so stupid...

You're talking about the Rebels animateds Imperial Speeder Bike right? That missile launcher is designed to be removed, it pops right off. Sounds like you got a problematic launcher.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 3, 2016, 09:02 AM »

You're talking about the Rebels animateds Imperial Speeder Bike right? That missile launcher is designed to be removed, it pops right off. Sounds like you got a problematic launcher.

It is?  Not from what I see.  I tried and if I pull it any harder, it's going to break.  Please show me a pic if you can of how it easily pops off.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 3, 2016, 11:16 PM »
Well you were right, it is designed to pop off.  Mine really had a hard time popping out.  Maybe I just have a crummy one. 

Anyways, with the launcher off, this thing looks superb.  I'll probably pick up one more.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #22 on: October 4, 2016, 12:31 AM »
Yeah mine came off easily...  Since it's held in with tension perhaps it was just stiff on yours CHEWIE.  It's now got a gaping hole in it, but thankfully it's removable so the hole gets no real gripe from me.

I thought these had Imp logos on them somewhere in the show? 

Anyway, this was one of the only things I grabbed at MM, as I was debating this being readily available since it's part of an assortment with repacks and such...  I've gotten quite a few Ezra bikes to repaint already when I've had coupons and things, so I wasn't terribly concerned, but I still wanted a nice factory one. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #23 on: October 4, 2016, 07:54 PM »
Yeah mine came off easily...  Since it's held in with tension perhaps it was just stiff

That's what she said!

Chewie - glad to hear you were able to remove the launcher and can enjoy the bike in all its coolness
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #24 on: October 4, 2016, 07:58 PM »
Yeah mine came off easily...  Since it's held in with tension perhaps it was just stiff

That's what she said!

2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2016, 01:58 PM »
I bought another Imperial Speeder today. Mostly because I continue to find it weird that these haven't shown up anywhere outside of TRU (yet). Target seems stuffed to the gills with that TFA stuff and Walmart is just so random about what they decide to carry. May as well get 'em while I can, I figure.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy