Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 6

(1/12) > >>

Jeff:
As you may have seen on Twitter, there was a Hasbro google hangout today in which some of the fan sites participated.

Hasbro didn't exactly announce the contents of Wave 6 there, but they did confirm it's existence by saying there would be TWO waves this Fall.

Wave 6 should be the first to have Rogue One SA 3.75" figures - and YES, there will be some.  So buy up the 5POA at your own risk... ;)

Matt_Fury:
It's proving that baing patient will pay off in this hobby.

Jesse James:
There was only one 5poa I regretted buying and it was the Poe pilot. I'm ok with the risk.  The 5poa just go in the fodder bin if Hasbro gives is better.  I just am happy getting the cool version. :)

Nicklab:
I think it's pretty likely that we're going to get a Jyn Erso in this line.  But in this wave?  Based on what Hasbro did last year, they only had Kylo Ren and the First Order Stormtrooper as the first SA offerings from THE FORCE AWAKENS.  And that leaves me wondering if there will be a similar pattern this year.

I think we're probably going to get at least one version of Jyn Erso in this line.  She has at least three costume changes that we know of in the movie.  But I'm going to be a little pissed if the version of Jyn that we do get is in the Imperial Ground Crew disguise.

The same goes for Cassian Andor.  I think we've seen four costume changes for him:  Yavin, Eadu, Imperial Officer disguise and Scarif.  So far we've seen 3.75" versions of Cassian Andor from Yavin and Eadu.  I'm thinking that we might get him in the Scarif costume in this line.

Aside from those obvious choices?  I think the Scarif Stormtrooper seems likely.  And I think Hasbro's going to make us wait a little while on an SA Deathtrooper until at least the wave after this one.

Darby:
I'm sort of thinking the Jyn we get will be the Ground Crew outfit, if only because it will double as a generic crew member. I wouldn't mind it but would also appreciate just about any costume she wears as they're all pretty neat. Cassain - ditto. I think locks for this line are K2 and the Death Trooper. I would imagine we'll see a new SA Stormtrooper as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version