Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Hasbro Black Series Market Research Survey

(1/6) > >>

Darby:
Not sure where to put this but here goes: I received an email from Hasbro today for a survey on the Black Series. The survey seemed to want to determine my interest in SA Vintage backed figures for $10.99; 6 inch versions of Bespin Han, General Lando and Grievous, with the latter specifically at a price point of $34.99; my interest in about 20 or so other choices including Gamorrean Guards and Moroff (answer: YES) as well as other BS items like the role play stuff. You get a 20% off code for HTS for participating.

Jesse James:

Here is the ?

It's one of quite a few though and was largely focused on 6" scale figures.  Among the figures it asked me about (6"):

-Saw Garerra
-Bodhi Rook
-Grievous
-Gammie Guard
-Dengar
-Bespin Han (Jeff's sad as the door opens)
-Chopper
-Ithano
-Cantina Band Bith
-"Ewok" (Wicket pictured)
-Rathtar
-Dewback
-Rancor
-TFA beast from Jakku (Name escaping me)
-Padme (White jumpsuit)
-Leia Hoth
-Luke Endor

And IIRC it asked me about a Royal Guard and some others I'm sure I am forgetting...  It was a fairly long survey.

It also asked about packaging and if I'd pay a premium ($24.99) for it in 6"...  Environmental bases vs. larger or more accessories... 

They also asked if you'd want TBS to be only 3.75", only 6", or only 12"...  it also mentioned vehicles in that, not just figures.

Lot of ?s on roleplay stuff including helmets, sabers, riot stormie baton, Rey staff, royal guard staff, melty vader helmet..

Again there was more.  Not nearly enough asked about 3.75" SA for my liking but I tried to be honest and when I had the chance, I mentioned I buy select 6" and buy everything 3.75" and many in muliples.

Oh and it asked how you use your toys...  play/pose, open, display, keep packaged, resell...  Lotta stuff.

Pete_Fett:
I answered the same way - I collected the 6" TFA stuff (except for the TIE Fighter) so I wanted to be honest that I have selectively collected those - but I was over-joyed when I got to select the next price-range down from MSRP on how much I typically pay for them as there are very few I've paid $19.99 for - most of them time, they are on sale and the store is flooded with them and has marked them down to get rid of them - I just grabbed Resistance Base C-3PO and Helmet-less Kylo Ren for $16 from a local WalMart. Whereas, I was happy to pay full retail for the 8 3.75" Death Troopers I have been able to find so far.

You're right though, the 3.75" questions were few and far between, but I made it pretty clear that I am not interested in collecting the 6" line long-term, which is the truth. Probably means they'll throw out my answers, but I figure it was worth a shot.

Here's hoping they get an overwhelming number of 3.75" for that "which scale" question...

Jesse James:
http://click.email.hasbro.com/?qs=6b00cce3495aa834031722f678ff583ffc6ef02fca1f229cfa0ee990763e4d5ec9294fcf54ab06ef

Here's a link to take it btw, almost forgot...

Nicklab:
It's interesting to see them being this open about their market research.  But given how vocal so many collectors are online about the state of the line, they do have a pretty willing audience when it comes to providing feedback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version