Author Topic: Direct to Consumer 2005-2007  (Read 32419 times)

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #165 on: December 28, 2006, 10:06 PM »
I was just being pessimistic...

It is just that we have seen the next 2 waves of Sigma 6...seems like there would be some info on 3 3/4.  Add to that the fact that DTC Wave 4 is nowhere to be found.  Just doesn't look good.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 3, 2007, 12:13 AM »
There's actually been good news on the 12" front, at least if you're an Adventure Team fan.

Hot Topic just had a great run with their $15 Land Adventurer and they're ordering more.  Urban Outfitters will also be carrying some of the LA figures and will also have an Air Adventurer, probably some time in January.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 3, 2007, 09:31 PM »
I heard that, I am pretty excited.  If we can get an Air Adventurer and a Sea Adventurer some time later, that would be great.

The Land Adventurer sold out pretty quick here.  There are 2 Urban Outfitters here but they are over in Dallas, I will have to make the trek though, these are great.  I have not even gotten mine out of the box yet.  It is the only toy I would consider leaving in the box, but I am sure he'll get freed if they release his buddy...

If they made all 3 it would be like having Breaker, Rock N Roll and Snowjob in 12 in form. Sorta.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 4, 2007, 01:48 AM »
I've been wondering if they'll do a Sea Adventurer.  I think the GI Joe club still has their exclusive from last year available but I'd have to check the club store.

If somone did a black Commander that would be cool.

The Club's exclusive 12" membership figure this year is a red haired Arctic Adventurer using the foriegn head.  He'll come with a t-shirt and AT boxer shorts.  They're also doing an accessory set which will include a white AT arctic jacket, cargo pants, short white boots, rifle, shoulder holster, revolver and AT dog tag.

This year's convention 12" set is AT themed again and there's a special 25th anniversary RAH set but no details on those are out yet.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"