Community > Other Toy Lines

Hasbro Aliens/Predator Line Question, New Toy Focus

(1/2) > >>

Jim:
Anyone here collect this older series?  I am looking for a checklist of all figs made but am having no luck.  The series ran in the late 80's, early 90's?  I am starting a Alien/Predator toy focus and could use any help regarding any toys in either form.  I am also interested in foreign figures.  I know Asia have a bunch of different toylines out there (Konami, etc) and could use any  info. Thanks in advance.  

MisterPL:
Have you tried Toy Archive's Aliens page?

Jim:
Thanks!  I guess sometime the obvious ain't so obvious ;)  BTW I have to own this:  

DSJ™:
Here's a few other links to help you out.

Aliens, Predators, and Colonial Marines

Figure Realm action figure checklists!

Kumachans Toy Museum

saljbarry.com

Aliens Memorabilia

The Last List

I have 3 Aliens figures carded. They are the Scorpion Alien, Gorilla Alien & Bull Alien. If your interested in them, drop me a PM.  ;)

I had that Power Loader but I sold it last year! There is one on eBat right now though.

Aliens Power Loader

I still have my Halcyon Power Loader model kit.

CATERPILLAR Class II Power Loader

Jango Fettish:
Have you thought about the Galoob Micro Machines Predator line? It's nifty, based on the first film, and the pieces are usually pretty cheap.

I know that Kenner had a mail in Stealth Predator as well that pops up on eBay every once in a while. I'd like either that one of the McFarlane to round out my Predy figs.

Also, I have the Alien w/ base from the Alien vs Predator McFarlane boxed set for $10 + shipping if you need it, LMK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version