In my buisness, there is a grease trap below the sink. My drain kept backing up, so logic told me it was time to clean it. Once I cracked that monstrosity open, the smell hit me and I litteraly tripped over myself trying to get away. I got the heaves immediatley, but I fought them down.
The previous owner had not emptied it. Ever. The smell ate right through my 2 shirts I had covering my mouth and nose, and I just started flooding my mouth with bile and saliva, trying to work. My friend who was helping me was gagging.
What did me in was the sound of it splashing into the disposal container. It sounded just like some one ******** up a storm, and combined with everything, I just lost it and tossed right into the grease trap. That was bad times.