Author Topic: Customs on Ebay that you like (NOT YOUR OWN)  (Read 112741 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Customs on Ebay that you like (NOT YOUR OWN)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2005, 06:00 PM »
Woah, that's sweet! What planet is he supposed to be on?

I was looking for customs on ebay last night to get ideas as well and I saw some really neat Lego minifig customs, like this Kit Fisto

Kit Fisto

I saw one without a hood too, but I couldn't find it again. ::)

These Jawas are pretty cool too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19009&item=5983942489&rd

I found a Darth Nihlus from KOTOR2 as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19009&item=5984550687&rd=1
"This is the way."

Offline Commander CuDa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • CLICK HERE TO GET A COLLECTION VERY CHEAP
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2005, 07:29 PM »
That Clone is what I wanna do for my salve C custom I made but I want to do my clone black or grey with a black or grey cloak . And some battle damage.
CHECK OUT MY WEB SITE TO VIEW AND BUY MY COLLECTION !

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2005, 07:41 PM »
That clone is one of aeseven7's customs, he makes some fantastic customs.
"This is the way."

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: Electric Imperial Star Destroyer 7.20 feet Lengh on ebay
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2005, 09:50 PM »
PNL33, we all know now that you are the seller.  People over at rebelscum are pretty aggravated at you for posting it to try and act like one of the customizing community while your real intent is to up the price... I understand where you are coming from, and you did an unbelievable job on this... but I don't like the fact that you'd only post here to promote yourself financially.

:P

Your right. That's not cool.

Bad form! Bad form indeed.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Commander CuDa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 10:44 PM »
PNL33, we all know now that you are the seller.  People over at rebelscum are pretty aggravated at you for posting it to try and act like one of the customizing community while your real intent is to up the price... I understand where you are coming from, and you did an unbelievable job on this... but I don't like the fact that you'd only post here to promote yourself financially.

Kevin

I dont see anything about buy this or anything like that. He was just pointing out his work Just like the rest of us on here. If he wanted to do it for profit more then anything he would have posted his website on here also.
As Far as the builder/seller Good work I wish I could put the time and funds into somthing that awesome . AWESOME WORK !!!!!  And Keep posting your killer customs.
Guys dont start fights on here over such petty things. Welcome to the customizing community you have earned being here thats for sure with the time and money you have put into your star destroyer PNL33.

PS...
WELCOME !  ;D

Cheer up fellas geeez  ::)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 10:56 PM by Commander CuDa »

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 10:48 PM »
Holy crap that's a good clone!  I guess that guy doesn't post here or we'd have seen it already...
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2005, 10:53 PM »
CHEWIE, Please extend an invitation to aeseven7, please? :)

Kevin

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 10:58 PM »

Kevin

I dont see anything about buy this or anything like that. He was just pointing out his work Just like the rest of us on here. If he wanted to do it for profit more then anything he would have posted his website on here also.
As Far as the builder/seller Good work I wish I could put the time and funds into somthing that awesome . AWESOME WORK !!!!!  And Keep posting your killer customs.
Guys dont start fights on here over such petty things. Welcome to the customizing community you have earned being here thats for sure with the time and money you have put into your star destroyer PNL33.

PS...
WELCOME !  ;D

Cheer up fellas geeez  ::)

No CuDa, the fact that:

A) He posted pretending to have "found" it on ebay.

B) Not having the courage to say "Here's my custom that also happens to be on ebay. I thought you customizers would like a look." and possibly ad some insight.

Neither of us said anything to start a fight.

If you'd like to discuss this further, feel free to PM myself or CHEWIE if you have any more problems with what we said.

Kevin

Offline Commander CuDa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 11:10 PM »
First of all

Im not your kid

2nd of all

Dont talk if you have nothing good to say

And the fact he said look what I found sounds alot more polite then go buy my Star Destroyer . Im not gona private message ....your not worth my time. And yes It was flat out rude just like 90% of the comments you have. If you dont like somthing and have a rude remark pm the person you have the issue with ...  try to practice what you preach kid.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 11:25 PM by Commander CuDa »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2005, 11:15 PM »
Settle down folks.  Here's the deal:  Posting links to your own auctions, whether they're kickass customs or some dumb Hasbro figure, is against the rules here at JD (as it is at every other Star Wars collecting forum).  So in that respect, yes, what this guy did WAS wrong.

BUT, we figured out the seller and poster here were most likely one and the same last night, but decided to bend the rules just a little and let this one slide due to the sheer brilliance of the work.  I'm going to go ahead and remove the actual auction link above though, but feel free to post more pix of it in here if you guys would like, or you can find the original link that Jay posted elsewhere.

Bad form, yes, but one kickass custom!  As was his Sail Barge last year.  But yeah, coming in here and pretending he had nothing to do with the thing was pretty stupid, and is definitely not going to win him any personal favor amongst our members...

- Matt
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 11:21 PM by JediMAC »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005, 11:36 PM »
CuDa, we've never had any fighting going on in this section.  EVER.  Let's not get it going.  Famine is a GREAT guy, and you seem to be too.  So let's please not have any bad blood boiling here between you two.  Please.   :-\

JediMAC is right as far as I'm concerned. 

And this is one stellar piece of work.  It's unbelievable.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 11:37 PM »
I'll do that.  I'd really like him to post his stuff here. 

This Clone is so cool.  I went through some stuff tonight wondering how to make that hood.  No luck yet.

Offline Commander CuDa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2005, 12:07 AM »
I thought this looked cool . Its a Millenium Falcon custom.

Millenium Falcon custom link click here

And here was a figure I thought was pretty cool also.

Custom Neimoidian Warrior link click here
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 12:12 AM by Commander CuDa »

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2005, 12:13 AM »
At least somebody's doing something with all of those Neimoidians on the pegs  :P
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Commander CuDa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2005, 12:19 AM »
Settle down folks.  Here's the deal:  Posting links to your own auctions, whether they're kickass customs or some dumb Hasbro figure, is against the rules here at JD (as it is at every other Star Wars collecting forum).  So in that respect, yes, what this guy did WAS wrong.

BUT, we figured out the seller and poster here were most likely one and the same last night, but decided to bend the rules just a little and let this one slide due to the sheer brilliance of the work.  I'm going to go ahead and remove the actual auction link above though, but feel free to post more pix of it in here if you guys would like, or you can find the original link that Jay posted elsewhere.

Bad form, yes, but one kickass custom!  As was his Sail Barge last year.  But yeah, coming in here and pretending he had nothing to do with the thing was pretty stupid, and is definitely not going to win him any personal favor amongst our members...

- Matt

I say we listen to JediMAC ... the threads are not for picking fights or talking trash. I came to this site cause it looked cool not to listen to some dudes drama. Im gonna leave it at that .