Author Topic: Customs on Ebay that you like (NOT YOUR OWN)  (Read 112724 times)

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
Re: Customs on Ebay that you like (NOT YOUR OWN)
« Reply #435 on: June 16, 2006, 05:39 PM »
That's a fantastic Bastila!

She's my pick for the fan's choice poll (and coming closely in 2nd is ICMG) ;)
Yo is what yo is.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 6, 2006, 11:39 PM »
Don't know why in the hell a Clone would want to sit on one of these damn things... but I love this custom.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-CUSTOM-FELUCIA-BEETLE_W0QQitemZ120005369669QQihZ002QQcategoryZ101609QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:)

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 7, 2006, 07:40 AM »
Nice to see something different. I can't see why you wanna ride that animal, either. Looks like something the Vong dragged in the GFFA.... Hmmmm I smell a plot.... or that beetle!

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 7, 2006, 08:37 AM »
Haha thats one of the guys cast from the one he sculpted at RS in the diaroma thing. If hes selling the clones too, then why the heck did he even make the diaroma? Its going to be just Aayla and the plants now lol.

EDIT: Oh the clones are just there for scale. Man he must be mighty proud of his skills to try and sell that thing for $70  :o
« Last Edit: July 7, 2006, 08:39 AM by CommanderKorbra »
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline tykrazen

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spitting llama!
    • View Profile
    • The Jawa Junkpile Customs @theJawa.com
« Reply #439 on: July 7, 2006, 09:36 AM »
It's a cast of his original sculpt -- my guess is he's trying to recoup the costs of making the mold.  My Jabba throne is only a bit larger and the cost of that mold was around $80.  I'll be suprised if it sells for that price.

If he really wanted to sell it for that price he needed to make a custom ROTS window box for it.  Then it might have sold in that range.

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 7, 2006, 09:37 AM »
Either way it's a good sculpt but I think the price is a little high. He was orignally making casts to sell unpainted to some people at RS including me, but if all of them are $70, whew, I might have to pass now.
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #441 on: July 7, 2006, 10:55 AM »
Not the Brain of a Genius is he. Make multiples, and sell each for around 15-20 bucks, instead of trying to get all of the money back in pass, the whole point of the mold is so you can make multiples if needed. ::) I will admit, if he drops the price I'll definately be getting one.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #442 on: July 7, 2006, 02:52 PM »
Check it out, a 3 3/4 scale ATTE the front may be a bit off, but if you add some panels, and Railings and such it could be really good. :D