Author Topic: Silver Fett On Sale on NOW!  (Read 4423 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Fett On Sale on NOW!
« Reply #15 on: September 2, 2003, 03:53 PM »
I have been looking at reports from different forums & I must say this is waaaaaaaaay to funny!

I mean the remarks poeple are saying about getting through.  ;D  

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #16 on: September 2, 2003, 03:53 PM »
Fortunately Patty and I scooped up our allotment down at the San Diego Comic Con last month, so for once I fortunately don't have to stress over the craziness of ordering the hot item online...

Good luck with your little "situation" there Scott!   :-*

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: September 2, 2003, 04:13 PM »
You think it's slow for you guys...

I'm on dial-up here, I have to make an account up with them...

This is sucking, that's all I gotta say. :(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: September 2, 2003, 04:15 PM »
Oh and it just got better...  They cannot find my subscription with the address I provided.

stoooooooopid machine.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Jango Fettish

« Reply #19 on: September 2, 2003, 04:17 PM »
Got my 2, after an hour of sighing, bitching, and moaning.

Oh, I'm on dial up as well.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #20 on: September 2, 2003, 04:28 PM »
Well, hedging my bet I did the whole thing again and...same damn thing.  I am not going to try again because it is not worth it to me.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 2, 2003, 04:38 PM »
Some of the Canadian guys just got through.  :o  A very long time. Waaaaaaaaaaaay to many accessing the site at the same time. They had there problems too!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #22 on: September 2, 2003, 04:41 PM »
This is getting to the point of me having a very negative opinion of Paizo...

I've done several things now to alleviate the problem myself and Paizo has done jack when they SHOULD be in their office expecting problems.

1st, of course I emailed their customer service and gave them my name and address regarding the issue...  They've yet to reply to me, and honestly the way I've been treated in my next step I can't imagine they WILL reply anytime soon.

2nd, I called...  Now, mind you there's no legitimate customer service # for Paizo...  For whatever reason they've decided CS #'s are for chumps so they have a Subscription line which is long-distance by the way.  Oh joy!  Now every screwed up call to them costs me!  Thank you Paizo!

So I called, and it rings and it rings and it rings and it rings...  Then, finally...  You get the option of waiting on the line "while they connect you" or punching 1 to talk to someone in distribution.

Well I waited, and what's it do?  It goes to some woman's voice mail box who is "Not in the office today".  WTF!?!?!  Where is she?  Should she NOT be sitting at a computer dealing with the myriad of problems Paizo customers have?  God knows I wish she were.

So, in the end I'm not gonna get my Fetts tonight it appears...  And this is the kinda junk that Wizards of the Coast did BETTER.  You could call and actually get a human being on the phone to berate when they had stupid stuff go on...  Paizo have one woman apparantly, and she's outta town so when you're having an issue with your subscription you're just SOL about it.  

God I hate damn near any company affiliated with Star Wars anymore.  None of them are run right and just give you a headache in the long-run.

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 2, 2003, 04:52 PM »
I couldn't get ahold of one so if anyone has an extra that wants to let it go drop me a line. I have no luck when it comes to any of these sales.
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #24 on: September 2, 2003, 04:53 PM »
Oh wait!  A breakthrough!

After typing my address in 20 different ways, I think I may have actually figured out the problem...  Not MY problem, but the assenine way that some companies have to ship things.

See I live in a rural delivery area, so I decided to try multiple lil doo-dads to oget my address to come up.  I typed it in using the road's name I live on and whatnot, and low and behold!  Typing in the road name brought up a subscription for me...

Now, here's the ironic part.

The subscription it brought up had my NORMAL R.D. address on it.  The very same address I've been typing in EXACTLY as I would any other way but which Paizo's stupid directory was telling me a subscription did not exist.

Yes, they actually have a subscription, and it's under my R.D. address, but for some odd reason I needed to put Evergreen Road in there somewhere just to get it to accept it...   ::)  >:(

So ok, let us see how this proceeds...  Apparantly now I have a subscription...  whee.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #25 on: September 2, 2003, 04:58 PM »
ok, well...  I think it went through.  I got an invoice anyway?  

I wonder if it worked though?  THere's no order # that I can tell to track it and whatnot...

I'm so disgusted.  If Paizo would've just had a 1-800 # you could call to make an order as an alternative (Even if not advertised but you only found it through a little searching) I'd have been SO much happier about this.  The whole thing is draining.

On a good note, my A-Wings (I got 3, I'm greedy but I wanted a flight of them) shipped from Target today!  Whoo!

I just hope my Fetts arrive now, but how am I gonna know if this even went through?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 2, 2003, 09:49 PM »
Vic Wertz posted a comment on RS about the problems they went through. Hopefully this will help you all out.

What A Day!

Theres lots left!   :-*

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 2, 2003, 11:23 PM »
Well colour me unimpressed ???

I keep getting the message that there's no subscription associated with my account ??? >:(  So when I signed up over a month ago in a drunken stupor and it's showing up on my CC bill, it still doesn't count?  Huh.  

Then this little tidbit over at RS
Your subscription must include Issue 71 for you to be considered a current Fan Club member.
Ok, so you haven't sent me anything yet, how, exactly, would I know this information???????

Email to customer service time.  Line me up as probably number 14598 in the wait ::) >:(
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 3, 2003, 12:25 PM »
OK, got through.  Whew.  Pretty quick today, guess they worked through some glitches.  

Problem for me was the way they needed the postal code (Canadian zip code eh?) entered.  Rather than a dash or nothing, it needed a space ??? ::)  Then the world became a very happy place.   :D
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Rob Gailor

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 4, 2003, 03:28 PM »
I actually had just a few problems, seemed like they didn't update the site quick enough. I finally was able to process order at about 3:25 eastern time. Luckily they will come in good shape, I had ordered a few years ago from the fan club. That order was a mess...Pote Snekin was crushed. But, we are all collectors and have to live with their shipping process.