Author Topic: Batman Begins  (Read 7436 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Batman Begins
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2004, 08:59 PM »
I think the suit looks just fine.  Much closer to the regular one than I was expecting after seeing the Batmobile and other stuff...

I think you've just been hanging out in sissy hair salons too much, Kev, and having your noggin under that girly little hairstyling machine thingee has warped your judgement!   :-*

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2004, 08:28 PM »
I think the suit looks just fine.  Much closer to the regular one than I was expecting after seeing the Batmobile and other stuff...

I think you've just been hanging out in sissy hair salons too much, Kev, and having your noggin under that girly little hairstyling machine thingee has warped your judgement!   :-*

My judgment has not been warped. That costume sucks.

Period.

It doesnt match the interior of the Batmobile at all!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2004, 09:36 PM »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 7, 2005, 10:21 AM »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 8, 2005, 01:43 AM »
That trailer was almost as exciting as the hot blonde that was in my bed next to me the whole game*, I tell you what!

Kevin

*True story.
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 8, 2005, 12:36 PM »
I actually kind of liked the new "Begins" teaser/trailer we saw during the Superbowl.  I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, and hopefully it will revitalize the franchise a little and get back to the "darker" Batman that is more true to the character.  To be honest, I wasn't sure at first, but that new Batmobile is kind of growing on me a little.  It sounds "cool" in the trailer anyways :).

Offline Jedidz23

• Jedi Initiate
  • Amy Allen... priceless!
    • View Profile
Batman Begins
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2005, 04:15 PM »
I know there is already a thread for suerhero flicks, but I had to start a thread on Batman Begins.  This was an absolutely incredible film!  To me, it was quite possibly the best superhero movie ever made.  Bale was perfect as an intimidating, disturbed, and morally complex Batman.  His voice when playing the Dark Knight was intense, and the film had a flow and pacing that hardly had me noticing how long it was.  Between this and ROTS, we are having a landmark summer for movies!