Author Topic: Star Wars Rebels - Season One (Spoilers)  (Read 921 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Rebels - Season One (Spoilers)
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2015, 02:17 PM »
My bad.  Numa got a fair amount of screen time during that Ryloth story arc.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Council Member
  • I found a love I had lost
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2015, 03:14 PM »
You would hope that if there were a Jedi (Ahsoka) so closely linked to The Ghost crew that Ahsoka would have pulled Kanan and Ezra aside and tried to train them.

Ahsoka wasn't on the best of terms with trusting Jedi when she decided to leave the Order.  I could see her distancing herself from any Jedi until she knew she could trust them.

That's the one I was remembering... maybe that's Hera's older sister?  Or maybe they will retcon her color change as a Twi'lek puberty thing like you said. :P
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender / Follow me -> @jlsmentek

Offline Master_Phruby

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2015, 03:40 PM »
Why does Gull Trayvis look like David Niven? Will the gang try to steal the Pink Panther?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:40 PM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2015, 05:09 PM »
I like the idea that the CR90's are just to throw you off...  I've said it before and will again, in the EU they're like fly dirt, and EVERYONE uses them.  The Tantive IV is (was) one of several other Tantive's, the Alliance used one to destroy multiple destroyer command towers in dry dock, the Empire used them...  They're everywhere and in even a wide variety of designs.

I like the idea that others have them, and are using them, including perhaps Ahsoka with her own little clique of Rebels perhaps working alongside Mothma, Organa, and other planets that make up the early Alliance.

I like the thought that Hera and the gang really are just a little group getting sucked into something that was in motion long before they got together.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77