Author Topic: Coleman Trebor  (Read 1842 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Coleman Trebor
« on: September 16, 2003, 09:11 PM »
Coleman Trebor, the Jedi who met his fate in the Battle of Geonosis, has got to be one of the best Jedi figures made yet by Hasbro!  The detail is incredible!  And there is a new feature on this figure that I haven't seen yet on any other Star Wars figure.  He has ball-joints in his shoulders, so you can pose either of his arms in a number of different poses.  Very cool!  His right ankle has articulation, and that's there to accommodate him on top of his stand.

Check out the pictures HERE.
dustrho

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Coleman Trebor
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2003, 11:34 AM »
Nice review and pics!  I have to agree with you, I was also able to get this figure about a week and a half ago, and it is one of their best figures this year I think.  You can really get a lot of different poses, and the sculpting is great too.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 1, 2003, 10:32 AM »
I love this figure too. Great sculpt!  8)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Coleman Trebor Review
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 05:11 AM »
Was happy to see this on the shelves...

Appearance -
Looks good. Real good. I'm happy with the appearance, it's accurate enough, I think, perhaps down to the belt buckles, but I can't remember... Point off for no cloak, even though the cloak would have sucked.
9/10

Articluation -
11 points. Hasbro really doesn't know what it's doing. One arm has elbow articulation while the other doesnt... One knee is articulated while the other isnt... One ankle is articulated while the other isnt. Interesting. 11 points is good though. Needs elbow articulation on both arms, as well as decent knee joints.
8/10

Pose-ability -
Limited. Not much to do with the legs being pretty much made for one standing pose, so no kneeling or anything like that...
6/10

Accessory -
Lightsaber and a base. No cloak, no battle droid torso, nothing creative or interesting really - just the bare minimum.
8/10

Overall -
I like the figure, lots of lost potential with the odd joints here, but, I'll rate it...
7/10

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 04:52 PM »
Yeah I just picked him up the other day along with Wat Tambor. I think this jedi really rocks! He has great sculpt and detailing. i love the weathereed look to him. The posability is both unique (ball socket joints in left knee and right ankle and shoulders) and plain, wrist and let elbow. But he is very unique looking, especially for a new jedi only briefly seen in the council scene (his head is between Obi and Anakin) and as he goes mano a mano with jango.
4 out of 5 stars! :)
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"