Author Topic: Thundercats, Hoooo!!  (Read 10803 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Thundercats, Hoooo!!
« Reply #90 on: October 6, 2013, 10:00 AM »
Its too bad the cartoon and toys didnt catch on with kids. I was really enjoying the show and wanted to see more, especially since they referenced Silver Hawks and Tiger Sharks. I got all the figures, including SSSlithe.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2016, 07:33 PM »
I can't believe I didn't post about this sooner, but is anyone planning on collecting the new Thundercats line from Mattel? It looks pretty great, just like the MOTU Classics. I'd like to get a few, but have a feeling it will be pretty tough without a sub, and I can't really do that anymore. That said, it would be nice to get the main characters.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2016, 08:46 AM »
I can't believe I didn't post about this sooner, but is anyone planning on collecting the new Thundercats line from Mattel? It looks pretty great, just like the MOTU Classics. I'd like to get a few, but have a feeling it will be pretty tough without a sub, and I can't really do that anymore. That said, it would be nice to get the main characters.

I'm very tempted.  But the increasing lack of space combined with the sub were enough for me to pass for now.
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2016, 04:22 PM »
I subscribed. Figured its only half a year. No harm.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"