Author Topic: CW Collecting: Current Line, Animated Line, or Both?  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
CW Collecting: Current Line, Animated Line, or Both?
« on: September 29, 2003, 03:28 PM »
I was curious which of the figures lines (if any, or all) from Clone Wars that you are thinking about, or currently collecting?  I had first planned to collect these figures as I see them in the stores only, and actually saw my first basic CW figure this weekend (Anakin only).  I had already bought a Screen Scene and Hoth Han, so I ended up skipping it for now...plus, Anakins never seem too tough to find.  Anyways, now with the announcement of the animated line (which I am kind of excited to see), are you going to wait and collect only that line?  Are you going to collect only the current Clone Wars line of product (which I believe is done by the end of the year or so?), or both (or none)?  I was just curious.  I have been thinking about holding off for the animated line, but since they are a Target exclusive, they may be tough to find, we'll see.  Just looking for opinions...can't wait for the cartoon "micro-series" to start.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: CW Collecting: Current Line, Animated Line, or Both?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 04:22 PM »
I will probably pick up Saesee Tiin and I did buy the three that came with the value packs (Yoda, ARC and Anakin).  The rest though are a no go for me.

That tune may change if Asajj and Durge somehow end up in Episode III but that remains to be seen

The animated figures though I probably will get for some wierd reason.  They just seem like a good idea and will stand apart from the regular figures (which is what they should have done to begin with)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 04:55 PM »
I want 'em all!   8)
dustrho

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2003, 08:43 AM »
Common sense isn't so common

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 1, 2003, 12:14 AM »
Clone Wars Line - YES

Animated Line - I'd rather collect Barbies

:P