Author Topic: When good neighbors go bad...  (Read 4942 times)

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
Re: When good neighbors go bad...
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2003, 08:39 PM »
I live in an apartment complex, and my neighbors suck as well. They must be the horniest beings on the planet, because they **** all the time. Loudly. Bed-creakingly. It gets so bad I can't hear my TV. Oh well. Eventually the girl will end up pregnant and drawing welfare cash for the little bastard, but whatever. Just another statistic.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my neighbor situation is pretty cool.......I live way out in the sticks.......I've got one good neighbor to my right.....and my parents like to my left........so all is well. I can blast my stereo as loud as I want, crank my electric guitar as loud as I want.....hell, even walk outside and blast off my 12 guage shotgun any time I please without fear of swat being called...hahahahah
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2003, 08:46 PM »
Yeah. Wish I had a house so's I could use my home theater system to its fullest.  The Saga just isn't the same when I can hearing coital activities in the next apartment.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2003, 11:49 PM »
THe nieghborhood I live in now has problem people a gang banger in some condos to the right of my house, a lady that calls the cop on the aforemetion gangbanger, and a older man who is kind of pick but okay most of the time.  
We at times weren't the best nieghbors either with us dogsitting my sister's dogs one of which barks alot (But it doesn't help that there is a walkway right nest to the yard for the people that live in the condos next door.  
My old neighbor hood that I grew up in when I was a kid was a nice area to live in.  Everyone for about 10 houses knew each other and were friends.  Nothing much happened to us in that neighborhood except one newer person killing one of the older ones dog. :o  Also this neighborhood has been getting bad since a gang "hood" is only a few hundred yards away saome one shot at my house one time.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2003, 12:57 AM »
Well, thank you all for making me feel better about where I live.  

We gripe a bit, but it's mostly the dogs that drive us nutty.  There must be 10-12 of them along the back lane and once one starts barking ::)  

Our neighbourhood is in transition.  Relatively speaking we are young, and the people that own the dogs are old.  They don't walk them, so they go out in the morning, around 6 am, spend from around 8-5 in the afternoon in their backyards barking and then go out every night around 10 before being pulled in for the night.  Occasionally though I suppose puppy has to slip out for a leak and invariably the owner goes back to bed leaving Sheba or whatever outside barking away.  At 4 am.  

I would never condone poisoning a dog, but I sure do understand the temptation.  

Otherwise our neighbours have been pretty good.  One guy has pool parties that go to 1-2 am but only a couple a year.  One neighbour has had all of one party that went to 3.  

Amazing story.  Laziest person on earth.

On the corner of our cul-de-sac is a single mom with three teenage kids.  The kids are, well, teenagers, so a whole assortment of friends coming and going at all hours.  I try to remember what I was like and it reminds me they aren't so bad.  

One day we're out in the driveway with our daughter using sidewalk chalk.  One of the teenage girls friends drives up and starts honking the horn.  Huge pet peeve of mine and I'm asking Mrs bug if it's all right if I hurl a few pieces of chalk at her car :-X  Apparently not ok ::)  Anyway, no one comes out.  She keeps honking and the chalk keeps turning over in my hand, all the while I'm thinking at this distance, if I hit her in the head. there's a 90% chance it'll knock her unconcious.

;D

Still no throwing :-\

Anyway, fat lazy broad never does get out of the car.  She pulls out her cell phone and calls her friend who's all of 30 feet max away, in the house.  I couldn't stop laughing and she's looking over at me like I'm insane (which may well be true).  I just couldn't believe that someone would be so lazy as to not even use a doorbell or knock.   :P
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Jango Fettish

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2003, 01:20 AM »
I live in a fairly new, nicer apartment complex here in Mooresville.

Trouble is, it's a haven for all the NASCAR Technical Institute kids who are looking for board.

So, aside from the nightly peeling out, the Friday night parties, it's relatively quiet. I think what kills me most is the fact they like to park in spaces not assigned to their buildings.

Yep, pretty tame in comparison.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2003, 12:19 AM »
No neighbors can be worse than my former next door neighbors (They moved this past July). These people were the laziest, dirtiest, slobiest, trashiest, etc. people on the face of the planet. Let me tell you now that we live on a cul-de-sac.

When we first moved in 9 years ago, they would always invite themselves in and order us to put stuff in certain places (Ex. "The blinds should go there!". We didn't listen to them.). Then, they would always try to use us to get stuff (Ex. "Can you guys take our laundry to the cleaners and let the plumber in while we're gone?"). We just stopped having contact with them.

Then, around mid-1998, they shipped in three huge dogs from Arizona. They never once fed the dogs or cleaned up their waste. The dog poop smelled so bad that we could smell it from the end of the street! We got fed up with it and called the city. One week after we called the city, they brought out FIVE EXTRA LARGE BLACK TRASHBAGS FULL OF DOG POOP! :o :o :o Not to mention that the dogs eventually died from lack of food/water.

Oh, and they also had a small trash can laying in the bushes for 7 FREAKIN' YEARS! When they cleaned out the house this past month they had the nerve to come over and hand us the trash can and say "We found your trash can in our bushes". >:( That trash can just found its way into the back of their truck.

Did I mention the trash? They would always leave trash laying around, and guess where the wind blew it? Our yard. I just kept throwing all of it into their truck and backyard.

They FINALLY moved this past July. They put the house up for sale at $250,000. Now with the current economy, no house sells around here unless it's under $200,000. So the house has been sitting here for the past 3 months.

Geez, I hate those people. >:(
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks